• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whats up with Frontier?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I understand that the guys in the current pool are supposed to be on property by Dec. They have been swimming since the summer of '04.

Good News

Class will start in October. I think it is filled with poolies. Hiring around 80.
Thats all I know.

Cya

Hey Animal Tale -

I had an interview last September, but got cancelled. Do you think it would be okay to call HR to see if I might get another call? I'm dying to know, but I don't want to be "that guy"!

Calling FRNT

The Pilot Recruiter's name is Gary - just call and ask for him in HR and they'll be glad to put you through. And, to clarify, we will be taking on a total of 80 - 30 or so from the pool, and then another 50 who are not yet in the pool.

Good luck to all - this is a cool place, worth waiting for!

ATRCAPT said:
Hey Animal Tale -

I had an interview last September, but got cancelled. Do you think it would be okay to call HR to see if I might get another call? I'm dying to know, but I don't want to be "that guy"!

CALL HIM EVERYDAY. GO SEE HIM. DO everything you can to get his attention.

Good Luck

Cya

Be careful. Ambition is an admirable quality, but too much may produce a negative result. The fact you previously had an interview scheduled that was cancelled is something HR is aware of. I think your best option is to state your continued desire to serve Frontier in writing. Furthermore, Priority Mail envelopes cost about two dollars and they stand out in a good way by showing the level of importance this means to you. Your response to being notified of the cancellation was the best opportunity to ensure another interview in the future. How did you respond to the bad news?
AnimalTale is someone I respect and know to have professional qualities others can only emulate. While his approach may work for others, the same cost me two years of seniority.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back