Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pattern-Master

so get outta my way
For the past month I keep getting phone calls and e-mails for a job interview that I applied for over a year and half ago. As you can imagine, I already have a job I'm pretty happy with, but they don't seem to get it. Are they that hard up for pilots over there? I feel like I'm being stalked by some whacked out girlfriend or something.

I wouldn't worry about it until you start getting letters from them saying, "I won't be ignored" and your pets go missing.

For the past month I keep getting phone calls and e-mails for a job interview that I applied for over a year and half ago. As you can imagine, I already have a job I'm pretty happy with, but they don't seem to get it. Are they that hard up for pilots over there? I feel like I'm being stalked by some whacked out girlfriend or something.

They'll 'get it' when they have to start cancelling flights. But then it'll be too late.

9 diddn't show up?

AAwesome!

Years and years of preaching "supply and demand" economics in terms of the pilot pool might finally be starting to bite this industry. If the supply is low, wages and benefits must now come up.

Living wage for regional fo's? One can hope.

Did you respond to them and tell them you're no longer interested? That might help, but yes they're VERY hard up right now. Keep your bunny away from the boiling pot in the kitchen!

Latest resources

Back