• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's up with American Eagle....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm retarded. And I feel embarrassed as well, because I base my personal self-worth on what somebody on the internet said about me. And this coming from a guy who thought it necessary to let us all know he's potty trained!

Technically I guess I am a loser, for so many reasons. That's why I hang out here!

I bet he thinks I should get a life, too.

Man, I gotta get back to work. Having a week off has driven me to this...

Last edited:
I did. I meant to my new job.

I'm retarded. And I feel embarrassed as well, because I base my personal self-worth on what somebody on the internet said about me. And this coming from a guy who thought it necessary to let us all know he's potty trained!

Technically I guess I am a loser, for so many reasons. That's why I hang out here!

I bet he thinks I should get a life, too.

Man, I gotta get back to work. Having a week off has driven me to this...

Don't be so self-deprecating. Both of your posts are excruciatingly so. This might be a self-esteem issue perhaps. I'm sure you're not a bad guy and I didn't mean to insinuate such, just that I found your comment about using "big and unusual" words like "littered" a little odd.

Chalk it up to friendly banter. Didn't mean to get anyones panties in a twist. But I suppose FI is fertile ground for that.

Peace.

...now time to get back to reading the encyclopedia. ;)

Don't believe everything that you read. While I don't know personally whether or not this happened, it sounds like BS. I think it's much more likely they wanted 26 total people for class, but only accepted 6. While most of us here at Eagle are feeling the staffing pinch, let's not forget that at least they are keeping their standards relatively high.

I was just repeating what the ground school instructor said to my friend. I know my friend isn't making it up and I highly doubt the instructor is telling tales.

I'm sure you checked your HI6 today and saw that desperate plea from scheduling. If that doesn't tell you everything you need to know about staffing, I don't know what to tell ya.

You would get along with PILOTYIP just fine...

No I'm not kidding. My eigth-grade edumacation has gotten me this far, I might as well brag about big words, like "uptight" and "holier-than-thou". Who needs a college education? Out here in the boondocks where I live, going to University is frowned upon.

How did I ever become a pilot, I wonder?

What college do you suggest for me? Do you think they might be able to help me "assimilate"?

.....eventhough he has multiple degrees. You'll have the flight experience in time for the big hiring boom of 2007!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back