• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's the scoop eagle?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, I was just reading the AE pilot website, the rumor page. Apparently, the company has decided to recall some pilots. They state that 28 recall notices will be sent out on 1/18/02, and another group will be recalled in late FEB or early MAR.

This doesn't make sense, given the letter that Bowler recently put out. Is this a temporary recall or what??????

I was able to access the site with my password until just recently...it appears they finally cut me off. So I now access it through a friend who still works there.

I just heard the same thing , that theyre gonna start recalling this month, and next month. doesnt make sense at all. well see. goodluck

Hi guys, good news...just in today from Ed Criner. Eagle is sending out recall notices to pilots starting tomorrow. I believe the number is 30 to begin with, and more in the future. Recalled pilots should expect to be in training by Feb. 6th. Hope too see you all back online!

I'm I reading this right? This basically says American Eagle will disappear and all Eagle pilots will become American Pilots, thus one seniority list??

yeah basically that's what it says...with eagle being recalled behind AA, and TWA....is that 595 number AA or does that include TWA...

if that includes TWA, that now means there are 900 pilots furloughed for this "one Carrier" to be recalled...how long is that going to take...

also mentioned was getting rid of the outsourcing of AA flying...could that be good riddance to CHQ and Trans states?

Last edited:
i don't know what to make of that proposal, but it sure does sound good the way i read it. Things are getting interesting, quick.

Latest resources

Back