whats the name for?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MAGNUM!! said:
It IS the pilot and we all know it. When vipers/eagles/hornets / TOMCATS! (still) mix it up in like configurations, whoever is more experienced, more current, more skilled, or just plain having a better day will usually win the engagement. It's just fun to say "my johnson is bigger than your johnson." All in good fun.

We all know that, I just wanted to add my penny.
Anyway, my johnson certainly is bigger than yours. Just take a look at the tennis court at your six!:)

S-Fly

MAGNUM!! said:
Relax, bro. I only know one "Skipper" that flew Eagles and B-2s and we're buds. All in good fun.:beer:
Alright, I think that's me. I think this is the point in my Bomber pilots anonymous meeting where I say, "my name is Skipper, and I'm a bomber guy", and the others around the circle clap and say "we love you, bomber guy!"
Magnum, as always, you're a gentleman and a scholar - later bro

Admit it though - none of this stuff compares to the kind of performance you can get in a stealth bomber these days - I mean, I'd go into a turn, and, like, 4 minutes later, I'd be done with a whole 360! You simply can't coach that kind of stuff - that's pure talent coming out of my jet. :0

eagleb2skipper said:
Admit it though - none of this stuff compares to the kind of performance you can get in a stealth bomber these days - I mean, I'd go into a turn, and, like, 4 minutes later, I'd be done with a whole 360! You simply can't coach that kind of stuff - that's pure talent coming out of my jet. :0

Pure talent and 80 GBU-38s! Shack, 1, shack, 1, shack, 1, shack, 1, shack, 1, shack 1........

Judge!!!! Welcome old freind.

Judge said:
The T-45 isn't mentioned here.

I'd like to mention it is excellent for cross countries. It has OBOGS, can use various types of fuel, doesn't need an external starter and can cruise at 410 for long legs.

Ladies and gets, let me introduce Judge, T-45 ACM extraordinaire and all around good guy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back