Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

what's the latest with the ASQ/DAL KBOS incident?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BillJBrake

Did the Delta pilots receive any reprimand or suspension from the FAA yet? Or is it still under investigation?

What's the status with both A/C?

Did the Delta pilots receive any reprimand or suspension from the FAA yet? Or is it still under investigation?

My friend with the FAA says that they determined that there was a Pinnacle jet nearby on the ramp. They further determined that the ASA crew was occupied with hatefully glaring at the Pinnacle crew. The Delta crew was looking up at the sky in an attempt to avoid making eye contact with either crew. Apparently since no one was breaking sterile cockpit and they had their eyes outside, there isn't a lot they can do, but they may go after the Pinnacle crew for starting the whole thing.

My friend with the FAA says that they determined that there was a Pinnacle jet nearby on the ramp. They further determined that the ASA crew was occupied with hatefully glaring at the Pinnacle crew. The Delta crew was looking up at the sky in an attempt to avoid making eye contact with either crew. Apparently since no one was breaking sterile cockpit and they had their eyes outside, there isn't a lot they can do, but they may go after the Pinnacle crew for starting the whole thing.

LOL, you made me laugh...:)

my friend with the faa says that they determined that there was a pinnacle jet nearby on the ramp. They further determined that the asa crew was occupied with hatefully glaring at the pinnacle crew. The delta crew was looking up at the sky in an attempt to avoid making eye contact with either crew. Apparently since no one was breaking sterile cockpit and they had their eyes outside, there isn't a lot they can do, but they may go after the pinnacle crew for starting the whole thing.

lolllll

bbaaaahahahahahaha

Well played my man. Well played. I stand in awe of your penmanship!

The aircraft will be back in service soon. The rest is still under investigation/ASAP, and won't be public.

Best post this board has ever seen. It would be funnier if so much of it weren't so true.

Latest resources

Back