what's the latest with the ASQ/DAL KBOS incident?

BillJBrake

Total Time
Did the Delta pilots receive any reprimand or suspension from the FAA yet? Or is it still under investigation?

What's the status with both A/C?

ChickenSled

Am I Evil...Yes I Am
Did the Delta pilots receive any reprimand or suspension from the FAA yet? Or is it still under investigation?

My friend with the FAA says that they determined that there was a Pinnacle jet nearby on the ramp. They further determined that the ASA crew was occupied with hatefully glaring at the Pinnacle crew. The Delta crew was looking up at the sky in an attempt to avoid making eye contact with either crew. Apparently since no one was breaking sterile cockpit and they had their eyes outside, there isn't a lot they can do, but they may go after the Pinnacle crew for starting the whole thing.

MACH-TUCK

Total Time
My friend with the FAA says that they determined that there was a Pinnacle jet nearby on the ramp. They further determined that the ASA crew was occupied with hatefully glaring at the Pinnacle crew. The Delta crew was looking up at the sky in an attempt to avoid making eye contact with either crew. Apparently since no one was breaking sterile cockpit and they had their eyes outside, there isn't a lot they can do, but they may go after the Pinnacle crew for starting the whole thing.

LOL, you made me laugh...:)

CaribPilot

Positive Rate
Total Time
3 Tril
my friend with the faa says that they determined that there was a pinnacle jet nearby on the ramp. They further determined that the asa crew was occupied with hatefully glaring at the pinnacle crew. The delta crew was looking up at the sky in an attempt to avoid making eye contact with either crew. Apparently since no one was breaking sterile cockpit and they had their eyes outside, there isn't a lot they can do, but they may go after the pinnacle crew for starting the whole thing.
lolllll

711-24-7

Total Time
????
bbaaaahahahahahaha

comrcap

Total Time
12k+
Well played my man. Well played. I stand in awe of your penmanship!

ASA_Aviator

Total Time
Enough

The aircraft will be back in service soon. The rest is still under investigation/ASAP, and won't be public.

Abernathy

Truthiness
Total Time
Lots
Best post this board has ever seen. It would be funnier if so much of it weren't so true.

Freebrd

Total Time
The aircraft will be back in service soon. The rest is still under investigation/ASAP, and won't be public.
Weekly update said this weekend, maybe do some hurricane recon?

Jags1

Total Time
Looks like it's scheduled to leave BOS today. Maybe going to get the Tail painted.

701EV

Total Time
a lot
Whats in GLH?

Is there a paint facility there?