What's the latest w/ UPS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Big Beer Belly said:
DD? Here's a hint ... there's a reason he's the FORMER hotel committee chairman ... I will refrain from disparaging another pilot on a public forum except to say the current hotel committee is running very smoothly and cohesively ... much as you would expect from a TEAM with a common goal! I have yet to hear ANYONE remark negatively regarding his departure from the committee.

Your information is emphatically INCORRECT according to the latest briefings from the negotiators. I suspect the former hotel committee chairman knew as much when he shared the conflicting information.

BBB

Yes, his intials were DD. He personally showed me copies of the T/A'd articles. They had the IPA logo and were stamped "T/A'd" on them. He said that the current EB was too confrontational with UPS and that the former EB would have already reached a T/A with UPS. In spite of all of the bickering, I hope to fly there soon. BTW, what are the chances of getting right seat in on the heavies? Do they put guys with just RJ time in a heavy or are they reserved for guys with heavy time already?

[message condensed]

BBB

Last edited:
Uppercrust and Commuterpuke are the same person.

Nothing but a flame throwing trouble maker.

Hey Dog Rocket, you're still in the pool?

I found a bar at the other end. If you are looking for me I will be over there running up a tab I can never pay!!!!

Chow,
LLB

BBB,
Hes Management trying to through you off with his "RJ / flying Heavys" question. Completely FOS...

commuterpuke and Uppercrust, Just so you, we are all VERY united around our EB and NC. We will wait for as long as it takes to get the contract we want. Send us a shitty contract and we will Vote NO!!! We are resolute and determined and regardless of what you think, we will eventually get a contract that is Industry Leading. Deal with it..

Now go back to ATL and tell those box heads to give up trying to run an airline like a trucking company and hire some real "Airline Professionals" to run this place like it should be and then we'll show you profits.

I'm surprised that with that impressive stack of cash you all don't build more sims. Hang in there fellas and good luck.

Purpledog said:
I'm surprised that with that impressive stack of cash you all don't build more sims. Hang in there fellas and good luck.

The boxheads figure, "Arr boyz runnin' them Peterbuilts ain't be need'n no star warz trainin' and neither duz ar flyjockeys!"

This place is so horribly mismanaged that they honestly do make money in spite of themselves. Of course if I get my wish SDF will become awfully quiet for as long as it takes! Most of the managers were SCABS before coming to UPS so they'll feel like homecoming queens again. Oops, wait a sec ... those darn aircraft mechanics have pledged to honor our picket lines, so come to think of it, things will be real quiet in SDF! Wonder what that'll do to the stock price? LOL

Good luck in mempho!

BBB

Latest resources

Back