• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's the latest at Mesa?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope you are right, but I think you missed my point. The gun to our head will be held by Airway's not by the judge.

This is how it will play out. Airway's will get a bid(s) from their recent RFP (which is already out there).

If Mesa doesn't meet that number,

How would the other carriers be able to under bid Mesa?

I think we are saying the same thing. I can't imagine why the MAG creditor's committee wouldn't play that card? If for no other reason than to bring labor to the negotiating table and reach a "consentual outcome". I don't think for a minute, that ALPA on the committee will make any difference.

Now that the Aiway's 900's are out for RFP, I believe it is virtually certain that MAG will come to the pilots for a "contribution" in "exchange" for an extension with airways. The aircraft lessors and us "pilots" are the only players who can make it happen. If we don't?

The lights will be out in 2012. Its as simple as that. Anyone want to play a game of chicken?

Rene you guys get paid like 2 dollars an hour. any more and you guys would be working for free. as its been said labor is a very small percentage of cost at the regionals despite what they tell you. Your monthly salary is equal to the fuel required to get your airplane from the gate to the end of the runway.

I hope you are right, but I think you missed my point. The gun to our head will be held by Airway's not by the judge.

This is how it will play out.

Actually, the way it's going to play out is eventually JO will threaten a 113c and the pilot group will sign a negotiated concessionary TA thinking it's better than what they would end up with if the judge imposes an agreement. <--- exactly what happened at Comair. All the Chicken Littles ran around crying that this was better than what was behind door #2. Doesn't matter if they don't actually have the keys to open door #2 the threat will make the pilot group cave. Exactually 51% of Comair's pilots didn't (and still don't) have any cajones.

Last edited:
Actually, the way it's going to play out is eventually JO will threaten a 113c and the pilot group will sign a negotiated concessionary TA thinking it's better than what they would end up with if the judge imposes an agreement. <--- exactly what happened at Comair. All the Chicken Littles ran around crying that this was better than what was behind door #2. Doesn't matter if they don't actually have the keys to open door #2 the threat will make the pilot group cave. Exactually 51% of Comair's pilots didn't (and still don't) have any cajones.

The 51% cowards still try to justify there vote, but it seems only 33% admit they voted yes

I paid 250 per month for those Comair heros with a huge wallet when the got on with Comair GTFOOH

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back