• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whats the fuss over?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That reminds me of the time I met 600 hr new hire RJ pilots who were looking down their noses at a group of us at another sim training facility in the South. What they didn't realize is they were talking to 4-6,000 hr pilots getting 737 type certifications.

The pilots in MIA are pumped up about being at JetBlue. Don't mistake pride for arrogance.

Skank said:
If I put everything I thought into words, I would get slapped daily.

Then quit staring at those hot flight attendants you guys hired - or rather, quit staring at chest level during your conversations!

Alternately, you could wear really dark sunglasses all the time... :cool:

Jeez, you'd think it was rocket science... ;)

Question answered???

Just wondering.

We have not heard from Hopeful since his second post, which was about the 4th one on this thread. I am just wondering if his questions were answered? You know, about what all the fuss is about?

I love this job.
I try not to walk with my nose in the air though. You never know where or when, in the future, you may end up flying with the guy you snubbed...

:p

Dizel8 - Just become an airline CEO and you DON'T have to work (only when you are laying off people and negotiating concessions) and you make more than a million a year. Heck, you even make a crapload when you get fired!

Latest resources

Back