• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's the deal on US Air?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Personally I'm surprised that when I'm on hold for crew scheduling we don't get an advert for a credit card. Or at least the company-published guide on how to find the absolute sh!ttiest hotels in any location.

sorry...bit of a hijack. I agree with the op. :D

I suggest you write a letter of complaint to Consumer Relations. Be sure to mention that you were a pilot commuting space available, and let us know how that works out for you.

Glasspilot:

Of course your complaint is valid. The advertisments are even more annoying since all the video screens were removed forcing FAs to do all that talking. (They don't like doing it either.)

The only way it'll stop is if enough customers complain but as you know ticket price is still what most pax base their choice of airline on. As a fellow commuter, ear plugs are a necessity. Perhaps those noise-cancelling headphones on top would be even better.

You go to grocery stores the checkout has a video add with sound, gas stations have video adds with sound at the pump, you listen to the radio--bang adds, you watch tv in the comfort of your own home--bang...add after add with sound. BS if you ask me.

Without adds how would we know what to buy for ourselves, or what toys our kids want for Christmas?

Reatailing is the next big thing for airline mngt. They are considering themselves as huge retailers now and the fact that they also will fly you to your destination is secondary. Thats the future -so the experts think!

On a lighter note, crew can now BUY plastic wings for .49 each or $14.30 for a bag of 30 (discount price, retail is .55 ea.....).:rolleyes:

If airlines need money. How about raise ticket prices! WOW! We leave people behind on quite a few flights, because they are oversold!

CLT airport is the worst. Hired hands tackle you as you walk thru the terminal to get you to sign up for the card.

But check out the cute girls who want to tackle you for the CC application in CLT

Metrojet

I suggest you write a letter of complaint to Consumer Relations. Be sure to mention that you were a pilot commuting space available, and let us know how that works out for you.

I was on a full fare ticket. Like I said, most pax won't post here, but I do.

Also, I did have ear phones in listing to tunes, but I happened to be directly under the speaker.

Latest resources

Back