• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's life like flying for ATI?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SMOE, if you were an E9 on an Herc, you'll get the job. I think the ATI CEO was in the Combat talons.

SMOE, if you were an E9 on an Herc, you'll get the job. I think the ATI CEO was in the Combat talons.

Hey, I'll take any help I can get to climb on board. He was a Talon driver and 23rd AF/CV while I was at HRT. He later became AFSOC/CC I believe.

Class starts for me on 11/30 its been 13 months of furlough for me.

This makes this a great Thanksgiving this year. Hope to see some of you while in the school house.

I know there is interviewing going on this week too, Sounds like more classes in the new year. Did not indicated any dates but hiring up to 25 was indicated.

Again thanks for all the info posted here it was spot on for the interview. They are the friendliest folks interviewing you. Very positive day.

Good luck to all interviewers and hopeful interviewers. Have a great holiday season to all.

JJ

Class starts for me on 11/30 its been 13 months of furlough for me.

This makes this a great Thanksgiving this year. Hope to see some of you while in the school house.

I know there is interviewing going on this week too, Sounds like more classes in the new year. Did not indicated any dates but hiring up to 25 was indicated.

Again thanks for all the info posted here it was spot on for the interview. They are the friendliest folks interviewing you. Very positive day.

Good luck to all interviewers and hopeful interviewers. Have a great holiday season to all.

JJ

Welcome aboard hdmadog, the AtI folks only get friendlier as you get to know them in indoc and class. Very positive first day in school, 3 new 76's coming on the property to make a total of 5 (for now). Pretty jazzed about this place.

"Very positive first day in school, 3 new 76's coming on the property to make a total of 5 (for now). " So did management say that? Don't hold your breath! Historically with this airline it's best to wait until the aircraft are actually here and as far as contracts are concerned, it's best to wait until your butt is in the seat flying the route before saying something. If Jim Hobson (the president of ATI) said it, well then that's the kiss of death! Good luck with the Jurrassic Jet!!!! Remember you are taking one giant leap backwards in technology!

Don't hold your breath!

Ahh, yes. Remember sitting in initial way back when with the boss up front, hands on hips, saying by the end of next year we'll have either wide body Scarebus or DC-10s on property? We all looked around thinking "yeah!". Don't know about the rest of us, but I'd have passed out waiting.:laugh: Don't get me wrong, though - I'm sticking with the DC-8 as long as they'll let me fly it!

"Very positive first day in school, 3 new 76's coming on the property to make a total of 5 (for now). " So did management say that? Don't hold your breath! Historically with this airline it's best to wait until the aircraft are actually here and as far as contracts are concerned, it's best to wait until your butt is in the seat flying the route before saying something. If Jim Hobson (the president of ATI) said it, well then that's the kiss of death! Good luck with the Jurrassic Jet!!!! Remember you are taking one giant leap backwards in technology!

I understand guys, I wasn't born yesterday either ...
the news was from the 76 program manager.

To answer b707 guy a few posts back:

9 new hires, (2 of which are going on the 76 in MIA)
and one FAA POI thats getting typed on the 8 completes the class make up.
Btw ~ looking fwd to working with you guys.....

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back