Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's left from pre-merger 9E airlines?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
******************** 9e. And I work there. I hope it gets a bullet soon

Did I see the latest vacancy at 9e correctly? They are still not displacing the 250 turboprop captains that haven't had planes to fly since September?

You are high. I can attest that as a captain from pre merger XJ that there was not one captain at Pinnacle or Q colgan captain who was junior to me. You need to compare apples to apples. So those 05' 06' pinnacle captains and 07' colgan captains got a huge present from Block. I was 50 ish numbers away from group two and with the flow to Delta it would have been 1/2 a year away from holding captain again if I even down graded. I say that because there have been some attrition and a fair amount life long FO's for one reason or another.

What I think you should be more concerned with is the current 5+ year Pinnacle and Mesaba FO's who dont deserve to still be FO's. That I agree. DOH should have been the formula all along with fences but who might I ask is to blame for that? Look to your (pinnacle) and colgan for that. If all had agreed to DOH, guess what? Things would be a whole lot different in some regards but in the end we are all still screwed.

Do I really care? No, I'm a mid 06 pinnacle hire, so I'm an FO by choice, I could still be a CA but I don't care. It sucks to have 07 XJ or 08 hire ahead of me, but I learned to move on.

Ok then. Have fun at JetBlue... Don't speak about ASA subjects or talk to me again. Cuz it's kinda embarrassing to do so, ya pumpkin-pie hair-cutted freak.

But wait, aren't you commenting on a Pinnacle thread???

Latest resources

Back