• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whats Aa Gonna Do?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The industry is hanging in the balnce on this one, don't let us down APA!!!!!

I really hope APA can get a good contract, but the industry is as strong as the weakest link. How about fighting for the CAL/USAir/UAL contracts to be improved first.

AA managment will continue to do what they do best - continue to collect obscene executive bonuses as a reward for destroying the employees morale and the airline simultaneously.

I am very proud of AA management, and can humbly say I couldn't be doing it better myself.

I am also very proud of Glenn Tilton over at UAL. He has also destroyed a one proud airline and driven employee morale into the $hitter at an astounding rate.

I am going to have to make more space on my wall to hang pictures of my heroes. Maybe I will wedge the pictures of Ourpay and Tilton between Wolf and Steenland.

When is off the street hiring set to begin?

With about 2,000 still on furlough MRE, then add in Age-65, my guess is no off-the-street hiring for AA until 2011-2012 at the soonest. And this assumes no more "shrinkage" and no more furloughs and immediately training 100 per month, PLUS all the displacement training events....

Naaa....not gonna happen.

AA starts accepting applications in 2014!

AA managment will continue to do what they do best - continue to collect obscene executive bonuses as a reward for destroying the employees morale and the airline simultaneously.

I am very proud of AA management, and can humbly say I couldn't be doing it better myself.

I am also very proud of Glenn Tilton over at UAL. He has also destroyed a one proud airline and driven employee morale into the $hitter at an astounding rate.

I am going to have to make more space on my wall to hang pictures of my heroes. Maybe I will wedge the pictures of Ourpay and Tilton between Wolf and Steenland.

Please add Doug Parker, CEO, at US Airways and Scott Kirby the COO to your list. After they finish collecting Millions, and destroying 35,000 employees lives, they are going to kill US Airways for the final time (sadly taking the AWA folks down with them). USAPA gave them the .45 to commit the crime.

Latest resources

Back