What's a good website

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lrjtcaptain said:
This is an excellent website for the lowtimers who think they should be 747 captains and by pass all other "Pay your dues" jobs. So go here.

http://www.gulfstreamacademy.com/

Did you even bother reading?

Guess you missed
I am going to flight instruct. I'm working on my CFI now. I do want to be a CFI. My old CFI flew for people on the side here and there. He loved it. Added to the experience. The other day we were going to fly to New Mexico to pick a guy up in his plane. I know that's not really a job but variety is fun. Sometimes one thing bogs you down so he flew for other people all the time. Plus I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket. I want to keep my ear to the ground on job openings in my area at all times.

Not to mention the fact that it's asking for a freakin place to look for "JOBS" in my area. Exactly what part of any of this made you think your statement was relevant. So if doing things like towing gliders, flying pipeline, flying traffic, taking up jumpers, and banner towing would you consider a 747 job? If you're grumpy because you sit in a tower all day then perhaps you should get out of it. What exaclty would you consider "pay your due" jobs if none of these qualify?

Last edited:
ToiletDuck said:
Did you even bother reading?

Guess you missed

Not to mention the fact that it's asking for a freakin place to look for "JOBS" in my area. Exactly what part of any of this made you think your statement was relevant. So if doing things like towing gliders, flying pipeline, flying traffic, taking up jumpers, and banner towing would you consider a 747 job? If you're grumpy because you sit in a tower all day then perhaps you should get out of it. What exaclty would you consider "pay your due" jobs if none of these qualify?

You need to relax man. This is a topic that is beaten to death asking for job help is fine but do a search for other posts and youll come up with the same links. As for the Gulfstream, that was a joke. Calm down man.

I would have my web designer build a quick website that would allow pilots to post low time jobs that they know of. The site would be free for viewers and for those of us who would list the low time jobs. The only real cost is the monthly hosting. I would of course accept donations to pay for the hosting. What does everybody think??? Are there any other ideas you would like to see?

Latest resources

Back