• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's 357 Done For You Lately?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess I should aim high like you did, and be an out of work corporate pilot....been there done that in the 90's

And Animal, as bad as you say my wages are they are still more than what you bring home.....

Who is out of work? I fly and manage three different airplanes. I have too much work right now, trying to cut down. I assume you are talking about netjets, yes, I was furloughed, but that turned out to be a godsend. Good luck with rah, you will need it.

I guess I should aim high like you did, and be an out of work corporate pilot....been there done that in the 90's

And Animal, as bad as you say my wages are they are still more than what you bring home.....

This is how I know you are a child. You want to compare "take-home pay" I can guarantee you this. On the life of my children, wife and cats; I make more than you.

I kept on ignoring your W2 attacks, but now I can promise you that you will never make what I make. There, I stooped to your level.

Plus I can say (something that you cant say) I have worked for Major, Mainline Airline. You will never be able to say this.

So my child, as all ways, I am through with you. However, I will call you out anytime you start acting cocky or be-littling my F9 brothers/sisters. You see, we earned the right to be at Frontier. You on the other hand, did not. I am almost for certain you tell everybody you are a Frontier pilot.

Enjoy the ride we have afforded you. It was almost better to be liquidated, than fly with an immature clown like you.

I hope you do fly safe.

CYA

I don't know where you're going with this reasoning. F9 rates are currenly slightly below book, in the process of snapping back and will exceed book rates fairly soon. Those book rates are what Airline Pilot Central uses for their charts, looking at them - E190CA pay doesn't eclipse A320FO pay until year 11. I must conclude that you are a dinosaur.

Book rates do not, of course, tell the whole story. As a junior FO I've grossed 1400 dollars to do a one day, 6hr turn of my own volition. Oh wait, your contract "protects" you from such evils as the company calling to inquire if you're interested in such a deal.

I don't know where you're going with this reasoning. F9 rates are currenly slightly below book, in the process of snapping back and will exceed book rates fairly soon. Those book rates are what Airline Pilot Central uses for their charts, looking at them - E190CA pay doesn't eclipse A320FO pay until year 11. I must conclude that you are a dinosaur.

Book rates do not, of course, tell the whole story. As a junior FO I've grossed 1400 dollars to do a one day, 6hr turn of my own volition. Oh wait, your contract "protects" you from such evils as the company calling to inquire if you're interested in such a deal.

I don't think it is worth arguing with this clown popeye, he has some serious insecurity issues due to lack of something major in his life. Really its sad. To stoop to the level of saying his crappy wages helped his commuter airline buy f9 says something of his character to say the least. If he ever is able to come to the airbus I am sure his reputation will proceed him and Harke and company will be waiting for that checkride.

As a former f9 I hope that this rah business is over before too long and the old f9 can be restored somehow. One can always hope. Good luck Frontier guys and gals, we are pulling for you to come out of this.

Wrong-the contract says you can't be FORCED into working.They still call and deals are made every day.Carry on....

I don't think it is worth arguing with this clown popeye, he has some serious insecurity issues due to lack of something major in his life. Really its sad. To stoop to the level of saying his crappy wages helped his commuter airline buy f9 says something of his character to say the least. If he ever is able to come to the airbus I am sure his reputation will proceed him and Harke and company will be waiting for that checkride.

As a former f9 I hope that this rah business is over before too long and the old f9 can be restored somehow. One can always hope. Good luck Frontier guys and gals, we are pulling for you to come out of this.

So,what you're saying is the F9 training department is corrupt ? PLEASE,please fail someone just for being an original RAH pilot-a Fed will observe EVERY PC/LOFT/type ride,I garauntee it.Some F9'rs may not do so well,either.

So,what you're saying is the F9 training department is corrupt ? PLEASE,please fail someone just for being an original RAH pilot-a Fed will observe EVERY PC/LOFT/type ride,I garauntee it.Some F9'rs may not do so well,either.

Not what I'm saying at all. Attitude has a major role in how successful training goes at any company. People with poor attitudes have issues with training frequently, and not just at f9.

Mmm hmmm.What's this sound like ?:

"If he ever is able to come to the airbus I am sure his reputation will proceed him and Harke and company will be waiting for that checkride."

A thinly-veiled threat of a bust ? Yep.Maybe I'll e-mail Skip.

Mmm hmmm.What's this sound like ?:

"If he ever is able to come to the airbus I am sure his reputation will proceed him and Harke and company will be waiting for that checkride."

A thinly-veiled threat of a bust ? Yep.Maybe I'll e-mail Skip.

I don't even work at f9 kook, get over it. Go ahead and email skip! You are a joke to me.

Last edited:
This is how I know you are a child. You want to compare "take-home pay" I can guarantee you this. On the life of my children, wife and cats; I make more than you.

I kept on ignoring your W2 attacks, but now I can promise you that you will never make what I make. There, I stooped to your level.

Plus I can say (something that you cant say) I have worked for Major, Mainline Airline. You will never be able to say this.

So my child, as all ways, I am through with you. However, I will call you out anytime you start acting cocky or be-littling my F9 brothers/sisters. You see, we earned the right to be at Frontier. You on the other hand, did not. I am almost for certain you tell everybody you are a Frontier pilot.

Enjoy the ride we have afforded you. It was almost better to be liquidated, than fly with an immature clown like you.

I hope you do fly safe.

CYA

You sound like a bitter USAIR EAST F/O. I wonder why? I think Republic saved Frontier from certain liquidation and Frontier pilots should be thankful they are getting a paycheck and have a job. What a windfall for the Frontier pilots.

M

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back