• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's 357 Done For You Lately?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, and in 2003 BB said if we didn't accept a pay cut we would lose the United contract thus cutting our pilot force in half.......I seem to remember doubling our workforce, gaining 170's for United and Delta.

Wake up, southwest didn't want F9 or they would have out bid us in a second. They wanted to look at the books to see how well F9 was really doing.

Regardless, rah won the bid. It was a lose lose for frontier.

F9 20 F/O position

Does anyone know how many REH, Midwest pilots got hire for the 20 F/O positions ?? what about the Lynx guys, did anyone applied and was called???

Repeat after me, pre-F9 RAH FFD Business Plan...."melting ice cube".......allllllll together now, "...melting ice cube..." now in Chinese......mungo, mooonguy, mooongoo, moguy moongoo....NEIHOWMAH! BTW Indy Proverb 1:1, Never mix Business and religious beliefs........

SWA would have had to almost double their offer to match RAH as RAH's bid took their $150MM claim off the table.

Wilson did the polling of F9 pilots. Wilson had done some work for the IBT in the past, so they had a conflict of interest in polling the RAH pilots.

The second best polling company was selected to poll the RAH pilots. One that is located in a foreign country - Canada. The IBT represents workers in Canada and they are part of NAFTA, so it's not like it was out sourced to a country that paid 3 cents a call for every call the child work force placed.

Does anyone know how many REH, Midwest pilots got hire for the 20 F/O positions ?? what about the Lynx guys, did anyone applied and was called???

As far as I know, the furloughed Lynx guys never got a memo on how to apply. I know a few of us definitely wanted to. I updated my airlineapps.com app for F9, but I don't think that was where they pulled from. Never heard anything.

Repeat after me, pre-F9 RAH FFD Business Plan...."melting ice cube".......allllllll together now, "...melting ice cube..." now in Chinese......mungo, mooonguy, mooongoo, moguy moongoo....NEIHOWMAH! BTW Indy Proverb 1:1, Never mix Business and religious beliefs........

Read my lips, POST F9 buyout....NEW DELTA FLYING, Compass would have been purchased if not for F9 purchase, UNITED- passed on flying not enough airframes.

Never mix booze with posts.

You are making a big deal out of nothing. It's a phone number for crying out loud! Who cares where they got it. It is just a poll. It you don't want to take it, say 'no thank you' or don't answer. You are being a Drama Queen.

According to F9 A319, it was more than a phone number. He has the info, ask him.

TSA cares where they got it. FBI cares. It's how you obtain the info and what you do with it.

Ask the three AWA pilots placed on admin leave and why LCC is offering a free year of LifeLock to the East pilots.

Latest resources

Back