whatever happened to..

ron burgundy

Total Time
12000+
P!ss-stream airlines down there in FLL? Are they still around? Still flying the general public around with a 1500.1 hr Capt. and 350 hr copilot that can barely speak english and can't fly for sh!t. Do they still make the pilots line up on the yellow taxi line in the hangar for uniform inspection? Ruler..distance from belt to bottom of tie...wings level on your shirt..shoes shined...HATS! DON'T forget about the hats!

UNREAL!!!

crxpilot

Waaasssuuuupppppp!!!!!
Total Time
P!ss-stream airlines down there in FLL? Are they still around? Still flying the general public around with a 1500.1 hr Capt. and 350 hr copilot that can barely speak english and can't fly for sh!t. Do they still make the pilots line up on the yellow taxi line in the hangar for uniform inspection? Ruler..distance from belt to bottom of tie...wings level on your shirt..shoes shined...HATS! DON'T forget about the hats!

UNREAL!!!
although i personally would not want to partake in a lineup...........thats not so bad an idea!

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time

UNREAL!!!
Compared to some of the regional, and major guys I have seen in the terminal uniform inspection does not seem like such a bad idea.

A few weeks ago I had to go out to St. Lucia via airline to pick up a trip out there, and both of the pilots who flew us out there looked like complete bums.

79%N1

Total Time
2 many
P!ss Stream airlines? I have never heard of them. Is that some sort of new outfit? Crazy name, though. Pretty risque if you ask me.

Amish RakeFight

Registered Loser
Total Time
P!ss Stream airlines? I have never heard of them. Is that some sort of new outfit? Crazy name, though. Pretty risque if you ask me.

Me either. Sounds like the type of op that makes their pilots pay for a job. Imagine the lunacy in that. Paying to be a pilot. LOL.

trip

Total Time
Funny thing that Flying magazine did a big article on them, WTF? Guess they couldn't find regional more deserving of a descent write-up.