Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here is the message that has just been posted:
You, Sir are an idiot.

There are a few things I learned, getting into flying in High School.
Probably something my parents, and my best buddy who is with UPS now, taught me.
Respect others. Do NOT burn bridges.
Respect others with more years, and more time in their logbooks, they may know better than you.
Funny, on FI, being anonymous on this board, its easy to start calling people names, idiots, etc.
As a student in High School, College and beyond, I always listened carefully to pilots that had more time, or a type rating, or worked for an airline with intent and respect.
Being online for years and participating in aviation chats, bulletin boards when a 400 baud modem seemed lightening fast, I have made many contacts at many airlines and corporations.
I also know of someone in a training department at a certain airline that happens to monitor these and other boards. Acting like a jerk here, can and sometimes does result in unexpected consequences down the road. Remember, this is a very close knit industry.
There are lessons to be learned by attending church here.
Often my Girlfriend says that most of the pilots on here are immature and act childish. How long into a thread does this not prove to be true?
Please think prior to typing..you may even learn something! :)

SpyFlysDOTs said:
Here is the message that has just been posted:
You, Sir are an idiot.

There are a few things I learned, getting into flying in High School.
Probably something my parents, and my best buddy who is with UPS now, taught me.
Respect others. Do NOT burn bridges.
Respect others with more years, and more time in their logbooks, they may know better than you.
Funny, on FI, being anonymous on this board, its easy to start calling people names, idiots, etc.
As a student in High School, College and beyond, I always listened carefully to pilots that had more time, or a type rating, or worked for an airline with intent and respect.
Being online for years and participating in aviation chats, bulletin boards when a 400 baud modem seemed lightening fast, I have made many contacts at many airlines and corporations.
I also know of someone in a training department at a certain airline that happens to monitor these and other boards. Acting like a jerk here, can and sometimes does result in unexpected consequences down the road. Remember, this is a very close knit industry.
There are lessons to be learned by attending church here.
Often my Girlfriend says that most of the pilots on here are immature and act childish. How long into a thread does this not prove to be true?
Please think prior to typing..you may even learn something! :)

Something tells me that JC Airborne definitely does not have any more time in his logbook than me. He sounds like a high school dork.

Alex429595 said:
Something tells me that JC Airborne definitely does not have any more time in his logbook than me. He sounds like a high school dork.

Well since you have not seen my logbook...keep your opinions to yourself, and regardless of whether i sound like a high school dork to you or not...my comments are grounded in fact...something that you enjoy distorting and manipulating by degrading arguements from opinions and intelligent conversation to petty name calling. If i am a high school dork and your the adult in this situation...doesnt say much for the intelligence or maturity of adults.

I think all of you are high school dorks. Now go play your silly online Army games or something. :)

J.C.Airborne said:
Well since you have not seen my logbook...keep your opinions to yourself, and regardless of whether i sound like a high school dork to you or not...my comments are grounded in fact...something that you enjoy distorting and manipulating by degrading arguements from opinions and intelligent conversation to petty name calling. If i am a high school dork and your the adult in this situation...doesnt say much for the intelligence or maturity of adults.

You are not even worth responding to. This thread is done.

Sorry to have hijacked your thread Steve, idiots like this serve only to cause trouble and contribute nothing to our board, a fact easily realized by searching this persons posts. IM me for more info on UND....

Alex429595 said:
You are not even worth responding to. This thread is done.

Sorry to have hijacked your thread Steve, idiots like this serve only to cause trouble and contribute nothing to our board, a fact easily realized by searching this persons posts. IM me for more info on UND....
I think you are both out of line and no amount of time in either of your logbooks would get me to pay attention to you.

gkrangers said:
I think you are both out of line and no amount of time in either of your logbooks would get me to pay attention to you.

well there is no reason to get huffy about it...you obviously took an interest in what i was saying when you first took offense to my post and then when i explained my opinion you decided that you agreed with it. See, you still pay attention to me. but you are correct i was out of line. I fell for inflammatory statements and i guess now is as good of a time as any to apologize to the members of the forum for my rash callouse statements.

Latest resources

Back