• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What the.....Paul Foley at Mesa!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He screwed up 2 airlines - Mesaba and Big Sky.
He screwed over shareholders (not that any are left at MESA).
He was only around because he was a NW insider and was incapable of running an airline, so they put him in the MAIR position, where nobody could figure out what he did.

If he was brought in to be your saviour, you guys are really in worse shape than any of us know!!

Joe C (scheduling pr!ck) and this guy are in great company with JO - BK court here you (MESA) come!!!

This is a brilliant move for Mesa management. Paul can bring them the experience on how to pad their own pockets while sticking it to everyone else and do it legally. ....

Even if it is morally wrong. Mesa pilot are lucky to have someone so...... special.

This is a brilliant move for Mesa management. Paul can bring them the experience on how to pad their own pockets while sticking it to everyone else and do it legally. ....

Even if it is morally wrong. Mesa pilot are lucky to have someone so...... special.

There will be an SEC filing soon. Top executives were let go - -including ones that have been around for a long, long time. Even the contract administrator. Think about that: there is only one reason you wouldn't need a contract administrator.....

I am very familier with Foleys actions at XJ and Big Sky, but wasn't he also involved with Polar's bankruptecy? Not sure, but trying to find out, and where else would one go but FI to look for reliable sources?

Anyone from XJ want to tell us how the bankruptcy there was handled before and after the filing.

I hear so much chatter from Mesa ALPA about a TA which makes absolutely no sense on the eve of a filing. Is Paul Foley on board to implement a new contract with pay improvements and QOL advances? If that's true, he's inexperienced in my view.

If they were looking for someone to make operational changes after a judge tosses out Mesa's labor contracts, I'd say JO got a deal with Foley. Let's see if sounds familiar to the XJ guys:

1. Massive furloughs.
2. Furloughing out of seniority.
3. Imposed pay cuts.
4. Scheduling changes.
5. Undersaffing.
6. Junior assigning with straight pay.
7. Imposed reductions in medical benefits or increased co pays.
8. Firings without cause or at least good cause.
9. Domicile changes without moving costs, time to get there.
10. Existing grievances wiped out of the system.

Someone please tell me why I'm off base on this.

Mesa is about to publish a standing bid which would trigger so many training events, there would be little possibility the current schedule could be flown.

Xj had a contract that was still wet on the paper when Foley et al were planning the BK. Forget about improvements - they might come , but will be gone in no time.

Foley can recycle all his old memos... just line out the "ba" at the end of Mesaba.

Latest resources

Back