• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What the.....Paul Foley at Mesa!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is guy is one of the biggest scum/****************************** bags in aviation. Unbelievable that he has gotten another job after what he did at Mesaba. Good Luck

I think you guys at Mesa can probably get ahold of some of the "What Does Paul Foley Do?" stickers somewhere. I think it'd be a great greeting for him as he walks the halls.

MM

I agree with MM, Send all the excess "What does Paul Foley do?" stickers to Mesa, Make Paul feel welcome right from the beginning.

This is guy is one of the biggest scum/****************************** bags in aviation. Unbelievable that he has gotten another job after what he did at Mesaba. Good Luck

From a corporate point of view what he did at Mesaba was an extreme success.

Also, just because it was a "corporate success" doesn't mean it was right or moral.

Also, just because it was a "corporate success" doesn't mean it was right or moral.

I think that was his point. In business circles, Foley would be considered a hero. So is JO. And many other scumbags. They don't care about morals or ethics. It's all about themselves and the almighty dollar.

Latest resources

Back