What the.....Paul Foley at Mesa!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He's Mesa's new "exit" strategy!

Careful what you wish for. This stage is being set up much like XJ's. And history was not kind to the pilots. If the Association had its act together, there would be classes on reorganization plans and 1113(c) hearings.

On the other side of bankruptcy, Mesa will no longer resemble what it is today, even if the current leadership remains. It will be small, lean, hungry and after the same business it set up for during the last boom cycle. Nothing changes. Airlines are like shooting stars that never fly very high in the first place.

True, but the question is which candidate (and party) sells out to which interests. My party sells out to my interests. The other party to sells out to the interests of big business. Since you aren't big business, I think it's obvious where your vote should go.

Right now I would vote for the first candidate to put out a balanced budget amendment and one that would keep bills focused on a single subject.

This bill includes money for bikeways, cotton gin tax exemptions, liquor sales taxes, wodden arrow nonesense, fingerprint registries, and other %^&*( that amounts to another 100 Billion. No one should complain about pork and spending if they support this bill. I'd rather see the financial markets collapse that my kids living on their knees for 50 years.

Shame on Congress. Sometimes, it's not the right thing to do any any cost.

You seem to be under the false impression that the corporati actually care about the shareholders. The shareholders are just barely above us on the ladder of priorities for these scumbags. All that matters is themselves, and maybe a few of their scumbag corporate buddies. If the shareholders get screwed, so be it, as long as they still get their bonuses and golden parachutes. "Mission accomplished!"

Pinnacle Moron,

I've read through your dribble long enough and sat silent about it. I realize you're all about working for free as long as it helps you and screws anybody else, but I digress.

NAME ONE GOV'T ENTITY THAT RUNS EFFICIENTLY AND WELL. JUST ONE PLEASE. For example, how would you say Fed Ex and UPS run comparably to the Post Office? The Post Office has tax payers money and seemingly endless money. The Post Office is by far and wide the WORST at providing the same service as Fed Ex and UPS. Fed Ex and UPS run well because they are held accountable from a STOCKHOLDER STANDPOINT. Who is held accountable at the Post Office? Or any other Gov't entity. The Gov't doesn't run anything well--nothing, because they are not held accountable, period. That's the difference. Fed Ex, UPS and all the private companies out there cost the TAX PAYER NOTHING--until the Gov't gets involved. GOVERNMENT SPENDING POLICY--you seen this gem? YOU SPEND MORE TO GET MORE. Name one Private company out there that could survive with that business tactic? The Gov't SUCKS at running anything, which is why they need to stick to policing laws and protecting borders period.

Trojan

Last edited:
Right now I would vote for the first candidate to put out a balanced budget amendment and one that would keep bills focused on a single subject.

This bill includes money for bikeways, cotton gin tax exemptions, liquor sales taxes, wodden arrow nonesense, fingerprint registries, and other %^&*( that amounts to another 100 Billion. No one should complain about pork and spending if they support this bill. I'd rather see the financial markets collapse that my kids living on their knees for 50 years.

Shame on Congress. Sometimes, it's not the right thing to do any any cost.

Couldn't agree more with this statement.

Trojan

We could all go on and on about which party is better and which candidate we should vote for, but back to the topic at hand...

What Foley did to us at Mesaba and to Big Sky is a shame. He should be someone's b!tch in an 8X8 cell. I left Mesaba two years ago and the only sticker that I couldn't bring myself to remove was my "What does Paul Foley do?" sticker. I do get a lot of questions walking through the Portland and Seattle airport about who he is and I am never lost for words.

Beware Mesa boys and girls, and if you can find someone with a stock of Foley stickers, I think you should invest in some.

You thought working at Mesa was bad, get ready for hell under Foley. He was nothing but a train wreck at Mesaba. Good luck and get out!

My sympathy to the Mesa people.

Foley is a blood sucker.

Good Luck.

Latest resources

Back