Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What SHOULD Regional Airline Pilots Make?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let's face it. On paper, we are an expense. No more, no less. If they could get people to fly on airplanes without the labor expense (us), they would. In the mean time, as long as there are pilots lining up to do the job (at any level), pay will be whatever "they" can get away with.

All you clowns should start an Airline and pay top wages. Oh thats right your not smart enough. You just like to cry on this forum day in and day out. Put up or shut up!!

All you clowns should start an Airline and pay top wages. Oh thats right your not smart enough. You just like to cry on this forum day in and day out. Put up or shut up!!
You're absolutely right. We should be happy we have a job, and there's no shame in qualifying for food stamps for a job you spent over 100 grand to land. Hell, let's cap wages at 50k, as that is definitely a livable wage most places in this country. I mean, 1 mill + for our CEO's is really pathetic if you think about it. There are brokers at Wall Street making much more than that. It's just not right.

Jet CA/FO (70seat)

Probationary: $50K (65K) / 25K (30K)
2nd Year (Off probation): 70K (80K) / 35K (40K)

Then up from there as per the contract.

Note: I took Jack3d about 30 minutes ago so this could all be non-sense. OFF TO THE GYM!

COME AT ME BRO!

You're absolutely right. We should be happy we have a job, and there's no shame in qualifying for food stamps for a job you spent over 100 grand to land. Hell, let's cap wages at 50k, as that is definitely a livable wage most places in this country. I mean, 1 mill + for our CEO's is really pathetic if you think about it. There are brokers at Wall Street making much more than that. It's just not right.

Cry me a river. Go be a broker on Wall Street then. Thats right your not smart enough.

Pilots should be paid whatever the market will bear. The market can bear a little more...

Who determines this? You say it can bear more, but the bean counter says we are overdrawn... THE ONLY WAY AN EMPLOYEE CAN CONTROL WAGES IS TO NOT ACCEPT A JOB WITH A SALARY BELOW WHAT THEY THINK THEY DESERVE TO DO THAT JOB!

Latest resources

Back