• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What role and influence did ALPA serve in AGE 65

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well boys it's started. Word on the hill is that the Age 70 bomb was dropped this week according to the SWAPA president. He specifically said SWAPA is not involved so don't shoot the messenger.

Gup

Well boys it's started. Word on the hill is that the Age 70 bomb was dropped this week according to the SWAPA president. He specifically said SWAPA is not involved so don't shoot the messenger.

Gup

Are you ********************ing kidding me ??????????

:mad:

Gup

That is not accurate. I believe the number is 72.

Explain to me how the age 60 ruling has anything to do with the scumbags that think of or have crossed the picket line of a stiking pilot group.

I was responding to a particular post. ALPA has allowed SCABS back into the fold...further polluting the profession. ALPA fully backs the age 65 ruling contrary to members wishes, further crippling the industry..and creating a stagnant environment.

This is not about "water under the bridge" it is another example of failed leadership...on a regular basis.

I was responding to a particular post. ALPA has allowed SCABS back into the fold...further polluting the profession. ALPA fully backs the age 65 ruling contrary to members wishes, further crippling the industry..and creating a stagnant environment.

This is not about "water under the bridge" it is another example of failed leadership...on a regular basis.

I'm with you on that.

Latest resources

Back