what makes a good pilot?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TopGun-MAV said:
i soloed in 6.2 hours. my instructor said i was the best he had ever seen. i was flying turbine aircraft at 300 hrs, now i fly a jet at 1000. i breezed through training at both airlines and believe i will be the best when i upgrade on the 170. maverick is the best! go the e-jets!

I must be tripping..........................

At least you got that whole modesty thing going for ya...............

A Pilot that NEVER stops learning.

TopGun-MAV said:
i soloed in 6.2 hours. my instructor said i was the best he had ever seen. i was flying turbine aircraft at 300 hrs, now i fly a jet at 1000. i breezed through training at both airlines and believe i will be the best when i upgrade on the 170. maverick is the best! go the e-jets!

Which one are you:
A) extremely sarcastic
B)a cocky dork who bought two type ratings (or just claims he has them) and probably thinks he's cool by continuously quoting Top Gun in an English or French accent to all your crews since you keep spelling all your words like "seniour captain". (No offense to the English meant by this, just curious about all the U's).
C)
D)
E)
etc.

Last edited:
WickedPissa said:
Which one are you:
A) extremely sarcastic
B)a cocky dork who bought two type ratings (or just claims he has them) and probably thinks he's cool by continuously quoting Top Gun in an English or French accent to all your crews since you keep spelling all your words like "seniour captain". (No offense to the English meant by this, just curious about all the U's).
C)
D)
E)
etc.

Dude he's DANGEROUS! :cool:

Excessive amounts of Old Spice aftershave.

C) No one on this board will ride as a pax in any airplane you are flying

Latest resources

Back