Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

oldskoolbronco2

positive rate, pantz down
A friend of mine once told me he was the "best 8 hour pilot ever!" I am sure now he is the best 8 hour emb170 sic now.

Being able to memorize the answers to any FAA test in a Gleim book and finishing the exam in 20 mins.

A good pilot remembers to get his/her cellphone/laptop/sunglasses/PDA, etc. Remember to take all of your carry-on items with you when you leave an aircraft. I'm not lost and found and I don't have time for that sh*t.

You kids have a nice day.

-we all know that the best pilots in the world are from gulfstream and the second best are the ones from embry riddle.

All the best pilots know they are not the best. They know they are humans subject to human traits. They use all the crutches available to them like checklists, profiles, stabilized approaches, and open to all input that may improve or correct their performance. Those are the best pilots.

pilotyip said:
All the best pilots know they are not the best. They know they are humans subject to human traits. They use all the crutches available to them like checklists, profiles, stabilized approaches, and open to all input that may improve or correct their performance. Those are the best pilots.

amen, so true

i soloed in 6.2 hours. my instructor said i was the best he had ever seen. i was flying turbine aircraft at 300 hrs, now i fly a jet at 1000. i breezed through training at both airlines and believe i will be the best when i upgrade on the 170. maverick is the best! go the e-jets!

Latest resources

Back