Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: Eastern redux

Bluestreak said:
On behalf of the 36,000 employees and their families of US Airways Group,I hope the next thing we hear out of you is "Welcome to Sheetz,pump #2 is on."
Forgive me, Bluestreak. I'm sure that was a deeply heartfelt sentiment...but I have absolutely no idea what it means. ("Sheetz?" "Pump #2?")

I was not aware, however, that the I.A.M. was...let's say "complicating" things at USAir. Interesting.

No Sheetz ?

The Sheetz Company is a gas station chain in Pennsylvania.When you pull up to the pump,the guy behind the counter says over the P.A. "Welcome to Sheetz,pump xx is on..." Kinda like "Want fries with that".See also "Paper or plastic ?"

www.sheetz.com

(Beware-Flash intro)

Response to FD109

Hey FD109

I'm not bored with these posts at all.

That was just my strange sense of humor coming thru.

In fact, I've enjoyed the discussion.

-----

Turbo! Where've you been? I thought you'd crawled into a hole somewhere.

Not pleasant, is it? Eight pages worth of reminders of what you helped do to all those pilots, flight attendants, and mechanics? Well don't worry, this thread does appear to be winding down...and your secret is safe with us.

P.S. Interesting fact: Angelfire.com recently removed a private web page from its server because it included a national scab list. They retained several pages related to satanic worship. :eek:

a couple years ago i was in an airport cafeteria (near el paso texas) waiting for my cargo and frank borman was at the next table !

We can only hope!

jsoceanlord said:
a couple years ago i was in an airport cafeteria (near el paso texas) waiting for my cargo and frank borman was at the next table !

I hope he and Charlie Bryan were there to bus the tables.

I have a copy of the international scab list on my computer. I could enter myself on this board with another name and have interesting converstions with myself. Nothing like cussing yourself out in a corner. I was out on a 6 day trip and I am off on another 7 day trip, it is what you have to do when you are a ....................

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back