What is your "oh Sh*t" moment?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A Squared said:
but be aware that this didn't happen in a vacuumn, no-one singled her out at random.

I know that no has singled her out, I can understand the feelings many have, but that does not justify the treatment. What happens when you give a child the attention they are asking for by acting up? They keep acting up. How do you get them to stop? Ignore them.

That's good advice for a troll, but that is not the case here. Her constant stream of knowledge nuggets and "informed" opinion makes her fair game.

...and that's relevant how?

The point is this: JediInsane has some badass sunglasses!

Discussion over.

Here's an example of the ridiculous crap spewing from her mouth:

Direct excerpted quote of a post written tonight on jetcareers.com (great website, btw) by none other than Ms Inane:

6. When it's 70 degrees out and humidity above 20%, watch out for carb ice. The 182 has a habit of complete power failure due to carb ice right about 50' AGL after takeoff. Those Continental Engines *WILL* ice up.

Fly SAFE!
Jedi Nein
Has a "habit" of complete failure, does it?

Not quite as stunning as the 15K private or the "I have more experience in 700 hours as most airline pilots" remark, but still, worth noting.

No boot, yer just making yerself look retarded. If ya haven't noticed, folks don't give a rip about yer personal likes, and it was only funny the first month.

Wake up boot, dipping pigtails in ink was grade school. This is the real world now, ya have to shower the intended female with gifts and flowers to get their attention. Otherwise, they ignore yer sorry looking self or file a restraining order.

Hey chunky, this is getting really old.

BTW, normally aspirated 0-470's do have a propensity for carb icing. She's not making it up.

avbug said:
Hey chunky, this is getting really old.

BTW, normally aspirated 0-470's do have a propensity for carb icing. She's not making it up.

Speaking of chunky, dude, I ate like tons of grub before my long solo cross-country and I had to take a crap like when I leveled off. No way I'm holdin it in until landing, so I start thinkin.

Yeah, dude, I'm pretty well trimmed up and stuff, so I open the window, undo my belt, drop trou, and I got my butt right there in the sweet spot. Dude, it was SOO nasty and runny, but I'm thinkin it's all good cause it's all goin out the window, right?

Not exactly dude, when I went to put my pants on, I'm thinkin how cool I am. Then I sit down and it's like "splosh", then I feel it, like warm nasty, all squirtin and flowing out the top of my pants, and like the back of my legs are kinda warm and wet now too.

Meanwhile, I guess that crap stuff kinda distracted me a little, cause I look out the window, and there's like trees and stuff to my left and there's like this HUGE SEMI to my right! Oh, crap! I'm like lined up at about 20-30 feet above this Interstate and descending (naw bro, I ain't telling which one). It gets even more crazy. Theres like this bridge and stuff coming up and theres like this big pause cause I gotta figure out what to do, only it's kinda hard to think because everything like stinks like a big nasty used diaper and stuff (I ate BooKoo mexican and muey Cervasas the night before).

Anyway, I got no option man, so I grab the yoke and I'm going for it, right under the bridge! Freaking rightoeus Dude! Well, almost, cause I'm just comin out the other side and it's like Oh Crap, another Freaking Semi! This ones heading right toward me. Dude I pull back and add power, and the Freaking Stall reed is like freaking squealing "dude, bad kharma, bad kharma" Dude, I'm thinkin like the two trucker dudes probably were diggin the show, but not me dude, During the pull-up, you guesssed it, I was so freaking wired that I crapped my pants again!

I still can't believe I never got violated, but it litrally scared the crap out of me!

Latest resources

Back