• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is up with this deadhead?!?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:angryfire Mikey said, if you would just look at your work rules guys, "you would be impressed"! yeah, he really cares about the pilots! All you newbies, open your eyes and don't buy into his BS! He is a businessman and acts accordingly! Just like with women, tell them what they want to hear and they'll be happy? By the way, I was just curious how can they schedule reduced rest into your normal schedule in advance? that wouldnt fly anywhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess you dont work at Colgan but think you know everthing about the place. Mikey doesnt put out memos.

Apparently it was just the first thing they found in the computer...got a DH through Philliy then Buff instead. They just didn't care I guess.

Mikey doesnt put out memos.[/quote]

well, whatever you want to call them. they are on the employee website! with a response like that, you must buy into his brainwashing! you'll learn the hard way with thinking like that! sign the cards!!!!!! Rupies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rupies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crying:

Would have guessed CommodeAir

Yeah, I remember doing a PVD-LGA-ITH-ELM deadhead to my first trip off IOE. That was almost as fun as the PVD-ALB-BTV-PLB trip I took for my interview. If I remember correctly I left PVD at around 8 a.m. and got to Plattsburgh at about 5 p.m. Fun times!

Latest resources

Back