• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is the status of Delta not allowing Non-CASS Jumpseaters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Labor Management negotiations should be just that. They should not involve stuff like calling in sick, CHAOS and other such activity -- so as to screw passengers and the company alike to make a point. Its because of idiots like you and that fool supposedly flying the DC9 that Companies don't think twice before filing Chap 11. Get over your sense of entitlement and if you want real change come into the Management ranks and start leading a company rather than complaining, moaning and whining all the time.
Well if management were as virtuous as you apparently think you are, calling in sick, chaos, and other such activity would not be necessary. Labor negotiations should also not include changing the way you're paid, changing schedules that were bid for based on senority, dragging their feet with CASS until it became apparent it was costing them reserves and still screwing it up, etc.

Last edited:
Labor Management negotiations should be just that. They should not involve stuff like calling in sick, CHAOS and other such activity -- so as to screw passengers and the company alike to make a point. Its because of idiots like you and that fool supposedly flying the DC9 that Companies don't think twice before filing Chap 11. Get over your sense of entitlement and if you want real change come into the Management ranks and start leading a company rather than complaining, moaning and whining all the time.

Holy monkey nuts, d'angelo is back! Hoss, how's it hangin??
Scope out!

And I guess in your infinite intelligence you'd rather work for a company and be miserable and moan and groan all your life (only because your sense of entitelement has been violated) rather than move on.

What a Loser.

Hey Junior, for someone with "enough" flight time, you have a lot to learn about how this works.

The railway labor act gives management the upper hand in every way. It's the no back bone, management sympathizing, pu$$ies like you that show up for work with a tube of KY jelly wearing knee pads that ruin our solidarity.

I hate sharing the cockpit with clueless jacka$$es like you. Hope you like being stuck at the commuter level. Now log off and go call scheduling, I'm sure they have some open flying you can do on your days off.

Hey Junior, for someone with "enough" flight time, you have a lot to learn about how this works.

The railway labor act gives management the upper hand in every way. It's the no back bone, management sympathizing, pu$$ies like you that show up for work with a tube of KY jelly wearing knee pads that ruin our solidarity.

I hate sharing the cockpit with clueless jacka$$es like you. Hope you like being stuck at the commuter level. Now log off and go call scheduling, I'm sure they have some open flying you can do on your days off.

Hey senior -- although I don't see you flying anything larger than a DC9 ---
the Railway Labor Act is a joke. It gives neither side anything.

As for ALPA solidarity. I laugh everytime I hear that.

I enjoy my position. Rather than moaning and whining about it there are few of us who actually try and make things better by working with our companies -- rather than posting messages on an online board.

So getting back to my first post -- if you're so unhappy leave. You're doing no one a favor by supposedly flying a DC9.

I enjoy my position. Rather than moaning and whining about it there are few of us who actually try and make things better by working with our companies -- rather than posting messages on an online board.

So getting back to my first post -- if you're so unhappy leave. You're doing no one a favor by supposedly flying a DC9.

What's wrong with the DC9?

What aircraft do you fly?

First of all, who said anything about ALPA? I work for AirTran, no ALPA around here.

2nd, we tried working with our company and they bent us over a barrel. Didn't work, they didn't play fair, now we don't play fair. Some of us don't like being taken advantage of, you don't seem to mind.

3rd, I was on the -9 years ago when I came up with my user name, on the 717 now and I'll happily stay on it till I retire. $154/hr, $16K addt'l in B-fund contributions, with a new contract in the works, I could be doing worse, I could be you.

The railway labor act gives management the upper hand in every way. It's the no back bone, management sympathizing, pu$$ies like you that show up for work with a tube of KY jelly wearing knee pads that ruin our solidarity. .

And that, Ladies and Germs, sums it up very nicely . . . D'Angelo is such a predictable putz. :puke:

Last edited:
I don't know what is worse, Delta and there jumpseat policy towards Airtran or Airtran's 25 fee to jumpseat. Thank god I don't have to ride on either of them.

I don't know what is worse, Delta and there jumpseat policy towards Airtran or Airtran's 25 fee to jumpseat. Thank god I don't have to ride on either of them.

First, its "their" jumpseat policy.
Second, you get what you pay for. And I don't think having unlimited jumpseats with companies like LUV and UAL, is all that bad!
Third, I'd like to see you walk up to any ticket counter and get a $25.00 one way ticket! You always have the option of not going!
But with 850 hours, I don't see you having to do much jumpseating.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back