• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is the Skywest Inc. Plan?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If being an overweight, zit encrusted, Special Ed rider of the short bus makes you right, so be it. You are the General joke of F/I, almost anyone who can read your drivel can deduce you aren't even a pilot, you do manipulate your joystick well though.

I give facts, and you give put downs. It's actually funny, you literally have nothing, and it makes you furious. Oh well.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

I give facts, and you give put downs. It's actually funny, you literally have nothing, and it makes you furious. Oh well.....

Bye Bye---General Lee
You have no facts, just fantasy poop you pull out of your tater. Furious, nope, mildly amused at your self absorbed ranting, you sound like a dog barking at squirrels.

You have no facts, just fantasy poop you pull out of your tater. Furious, nope, mildly amused at your self absorbed ranting, you sound like a dog barking at squirrels.

Riiiiiiiight...... Oh-Kay there..... Wow....koo koo...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Amazing, absolutely amazing....

Yet you read it, must be on reserve maybe and tired of watching the tube?

NO!

You have to do better than this if you want to keep up. This is Genital "lee" Warts style garbage. Work on your forum skills pal

YES!

Amazing, absolutely amazing....

Thanks! Finally you describe me accurately. I hear that all the time, and reading your post here affirms it. You're welcome!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Thanks! Finally you describe me accurately. I hear that all the time, and reading your post here affirms it. You're welcome!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Yea, I am sure your mom thinks you are amazing...Sure you hear it all the time living in her basement...

You are welcome!

You have to do better than this if you want to keep up. This is Genital "lee" Warts style garbage. Work on your forum skills pal

YES!

Wow! I'm impressed! You know how to use the BOLD setting, or are you just yelling at me putz? :rolleyes:

NO!

Wow! I'm impressed! You know how to use the BOLD setting, or are you just yelling at me putz? :rolleyes:

NO!

I would be impressed if you knew better...you know that when typing in all caps means you are yelling, right?

You are starting to worry me...I thought only Genital was this bone headed

Latest resources

Back