Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What Is The Coolest Airplane You Have Flown?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The only airplane I have not enjoyed flying was the C-1A and S-2. But probably the most satisfying is the DC-3, low altitude, great for site seeing, it does not do anything by itself. The pilot has to do everything. It is touching history first hand.

I enjoyed the flight in the MU 2 and also the Turbo Commander. The Conquest was nice, but so is the Mojave. I guess these were the best planes I have flown. Oh and I almost forgot. The air cam. That thing climbed like a bat out of hell.

Here is the link for an Air Cam. http://www.leza-aircam.com/

Pilotyip,

I don't know anything about the Trader/Tracker...what's not to like?

And by the way, at first I thought you had problems with the Pitts S-2, not the Grumman S-2 ;)

Lilah

Had a friend that was a B58 driver for SAC. Strictly volunteer and you had to be good enough to be selected. Mission was special delivery to Moscow or Lenengrad (sp?). No return. Way beyond the right stuff.

I think the most contenting plane I've ever flown was the Md-11 (sim only :( ) But The DC-10, 757 and Cub are at the top of my list.

Rebuilt SE5a; world war I biplane. No breaks. No Electrics. No Throttle. Mags on = full power, Mags off = no power, thats why we learned to stay within gliding distance of the runway in the "good ole days".

Latest resources

Back