Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What Is The Coolest Airplane You Have Flown?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1941 Vultee BT-15 "Vibrator" (yes, it's an airplane :D )

GravityHater said:
Airplane Envy
Hasn't everyone experienced it? You are in a C182, and keep looking over at the Mooney that is parked on the ramp. You get a Mooney and then every twin you pass catches your eye. Soon you are zinging around in a Seneca and find you can't stop staring at the King Air. The King Air, while the time you spent together was nice, seems doggy and now a Citation seems to call. Ah but everytime you are taxiing your CJ onto the exec ramp, you almost run over the marshallers because you are staring at the Lears parked across the way.
I don't think it ever ends.
I will let others point out the corollaries to other aspects of a male pilot's sad life as well.

...and then you reach full circle. As you taxi out in your airliner, you look down at the guy in the Citabria with envy, knowing that he can go where he wants- when he wants, and doesn't have to worry about getting freaking Junior Manned as he runs to catch his flight home!

I just ran into someone in a coffeeshop in Santa Fe, that owns and flies his own L-39, and is on his way to Reno to fly as the pace airplane.

I hauled a whole lot of boxs in a be18 for many years. Flying Harley. For some sick reason, I miss it the most. Would not want to make my living in it now, but it was pretty cool. Especially the cold starts, where you could almost hear the jugs come online one by one.

Backseat ride in a RDAF F-16 out of Bagram. 500 kts at camel height is quite an experience; having the jockey showing off less so (filled 2 barf bags to the limit!)

Fairchild M-62

Running cover for Dispatcher121

dispatcher121 said:
Backseat ride in a B17...still drooling!

SHE'S NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL, REALLY!!!!

[Behave yourself kid :) ]

EF-111 flying up Loch Ness at 200 feet and 500 knots.

Come on!!!!!!!!

Since you fellas have left out the BEST flying aircraft out there.....i will have to do it for you.........

the Pitts S2-B.......200mph inverted at 20 feet, then a -5 push to the up line......what a rush....and i get to do it all the time....when nobodys looking :)

anyone can fly a jet.......but only a few can fly a tailwheel!!!!!!!!! (joke fellas, dont get your wings in a fuse)

Latest resources

Back