What Is The Coolest Airplane You Have Flown?

MDAutry

Total Time
For me it would have to be the DeHavilland Beaver. Sweet bird, I can only imagine how cool it would be to fly cargo in one. I would add floats though...

414Flyer

Down with Chemtrails!
Total Time
C-54E, that had a real warbird history. This specific plane was Nimitz' personal transport around the Pacific theatre.

CaravanMan

Drop eet like eet's hot
Total Time
Some
One of our Commanders used to be Howard Hughes's plane, thought that was interesting.

Still near the top, if not the top, of my list is the Caravan. Yeah, it's a big 182 and not terribly complex, but man that was a fun airplane to fly. I miss it!

avbug

Total Time
n/a
Ask me at any given time, and I'll tell you it's the airplane I happen to be flying at that moment, purely because I'm fortunate enough to have that opportunity at that time. I don't care if it's a Cessna 140 or something big and fast...the greatest airplane in the world for me is whatever I'm blessed enough to be flying at any particular time.

V-STALL

The Resourcer!
Total Time
8200+
An2 It's a amazing plane!

bandit110

Can't Re-Member
Total Time
C-152 in January with no heater :) .

F16TJ

Elated Member
Total Time
Enough
F-16CJ, awesome motor, awesome radar, and awesome avionics.

The B-737 is my second choice...it's my favorite 3-holer!:D

Last edited:

Swass

So long, America.....
Total Time
3,000+
avbug said:
Ask me at any given time, and I'll tell you it's the airplane I happen to be flying at that moment, purely because I'm fortunate enough to have that opportunity at that time. I don't care if it's a Cessna 140 or something big and fast...the greatest airplane in the world for me is whatever I'm blessed enough to be flying at any particular time.

I would definately agree. I have loved every airplane I have had the opportunityto fly, no matter how big or small.

FlyLady

Total Time
160+
2 weeks ago.....a North American T6 Texan. Did lots of loops, rolls, etc..

Sweeeet!!

macfly

Total Time
some
That girl that served me a large plate of ribs.

shes my favorite 3 holer.

Total Time
landlover said:
do you not know how to count? or are being sarcastic

no there was a post somewhere else on the board and the guy was serious about the 707 being his favorite three holer