• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is Scenic Airlines pay???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We have travel bennys on many different airlines....NWA, ATA, AWest, Delta, Hawiian, Air New Zealand, Sun Country, and many many more if you can believe it

Heres a link to a thread from a few weeks ago that has a lot of good info for ya. And as an FYI to save up space around here dont forget to try the search function as well :).

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=54897&highlight=scenic

I was wondering if anyone know the pay scale at Scenic and if they have a contract you have to sign? Also what is the upgrade time like?

lol Vern did you look at that link at all? The pay and upgrade info is in there as I recall. Yes you do sign a contract for one year. Many leave before their contract is up but most pay the pro-rated amount for the portion they have left.

Irish Pilot said:
lol Vern did you look at that link at all? The pay and upgrade info is in there as I recall. Yes you do sign a contract for one year. Many leave before their contract is up but most pay the pro-rated amount for the portion they have left.

Can pilots live off of what they make at Scenic? Will FO's get a schedule something like 4 on 3 off?

Anyone have an idea when calls go out to potential interviewees after finishing the on-line application?

Applied about 3 weeks ago.

Is no news good news?

One more question, is there pay during training?

Thanks.....

Assuming one can upgrade to Captain quickly, and get that 1000 pic in the Otter, is that worth sticking around for? Why do so many FO's bail for other regionals without waiting for the upgrade and pic time?

Latest resources

Back