What is Prater's background??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WayBack

I ran into a former CAL guy in the FBO and we got to talking about ALPA, and Prater's name popped up.
He was mentioning that there is some speculation that Prater could have been one of the former EAL guys who struck. He's been retired for almost 5 yrs, but he an his friends from CAL believe he has a sketchy background including EAL.

Is it true that CAL's union reps and MEC include some of the EAL scabs?

He is busy getting grips of $100 dolla dolla bills jammed downed his tighty whities by senators and lobbyists to stop any changes to work rules, to benefit big business. Huge life fail, and a sell out to his roots. Completely out of touch with airline pilots. Last time he flew the line flight attendants were hot and young.

Last edited:
I ran into a former CAL guy in the FBO and we got to talking about ALPA, and Prater's name popped up.
He was mentioning that there is some speculation that Prater could have been one of the former EAL guys who struck. He's been retired for almost 5 yrs, but he an his friends from CAL believe he has a sketchy background including EAL.

Is it true that CAL's union reps and MEC include some of the EAL scabs?
Watch the simpsons from episode one, pay very close attention to Homer. Homer has more skills

He put Cohen in his place during the congressional hearings.. So far I like what he's saying..

Latest resources

Back