• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is Commutair's hiring status?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
About 15 people interviewed with Commutair back in August. Does anybody know if those people will be part of the Cleveland expansion?

Cleveland service is official and starts March 17. The announcement was made yesturday by company. Just thought I would let you all know.

Met with with Commutair at Air Inc. on Saturday, they apparently do have the contract and will be servicing Cleveland. CoEx pilots are filling those spots first then off the street.

Had a good chat with "Mano", Air Inc. wasn't much help with his name, seems that their training and hiring department will be very buisy in the next few months.

Commutair is a Beech 1900 fleet, D - Models I think. Do not know what they will be filling the Cleveland order with.

Cleveland will add 13 more Beech 1900 D models to the fleet. Not sure exact number currently but around 15 currently in Albany, give or take a couple.
Two aircraft a month until cleveland project is complete. Larger aircraft are being negotiated currently but no idea on how many and were they will be placed. Most likely Albany though.

Special News Items:

Cleveland Project-Yesterday, we finalized an amendment to our code-share contract with Continental which allows us to fly into Cleveland from 12 cities in the upper Midwest. I have attached a map outlining the new system. This flying will be accomplished with 12 additional aircraft which have been leased from Raytheon plus one "CLE spare" to be leased soon. The scheduled start date of this operation is March 17th…………

Cabin-class Aircraft - We have formally begun the process of deciding which aircraft type we will add to our certificate. The implementation of this project will be somewhat determined by the CLE project…………………

Would it be wise to get a resume in now or are most of the positions going to be filled by furloughed COEX pilots. If so will they have to give up there number or anything like that. Thanx!!!!

The best way to remeber Mano's last name::::

Mano " got some bananas" hehehe

I was just reading aviation interviews and there was a gouge from someone that was not hired. The gouge said that Commutair looks more for pilots with 1000 to 1500 hours. Is it possible to be hired by them with 2000-2500 hours. Thank you.

Latest resources

Back