Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What in the hell is happining to all of the DHL feeder Routes??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

texan1

Whats the deal with DHL not telling anyone what is happining to the feeder routes until the day of the change..

Argh Matie, welcome to DHL world!! The company is ruthless when it comes to treatment of its contractors!!

You feeders are finding out firsthand what will eventually happen to ASTAR/ABX Air!! Remember ye knaves, ye be contractors yourself now!!

Better batten down the hatches me harties, seems ye be rough waters ahead in the sea of DHL!!

texan1 said:
Whats the deal with DHL not telling anyone what is happining to the feeder routes until the day of the change..
Looks like at AMF we are losing some and gaining a few. Our CVG base looks like it's going to take it on the chin-big time.

Yea these people are so unpredictable it makes me sick. alot of people are going to lose there jobs and they dont have the balls to give any body a heads up on what the F#*K is going on. Screw cargo!! give me a corporate job.

So anyways,

I heard a rumor that Union Flights are losing their southern California DHL stuff and that ACC is coming in to takeover. Anyone know?

Well, this explains the recent influx of Metro's in the on-demand world selling 'OUT' at $700 per hour and often less.

100-1/2

Latest resources

Back