Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What in the hell is happining to all of the DHL feeder Routes??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
T-Gates said:
Then who is going to RIV?

Originally it was supposed to be staffed by ABX crews with 2 767s and 5 DC9s flying out of there. Last week ABX pulled the proffer for the RIV domicile. DHL probably changed their mind AGAIN!

I think RIV is just going to be slightly larger than the current operation at FAT at first, which will be shut down. But as usual DHL can't/won't make up their mind what they want to do.

So what exactly is this DHL situation? Are they opening up new routes while closing others or is it more complicated than that? Please excuse my ignorance!

Nobody really knows what their plans are. They litterally change every day! This is the most confused organization I have ever seen. All they seem to be doing is painting everything in ILN yellow! We will see on Sept. 9th how screwed up things will be! But at least the Astar guys have their own cafeteria in building 11 so they don't have to use the ABX cafeteria.

T-Gates said:
Then who is going to RIV?

ABX is still flying the RIV flights, they are just staffing it out of the ILN domicile instead of opening a new domicile. Keeping the flying in ILN certainly works better for me.

Latest resources

Back