Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What if USAir merged with American(DOH west?)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Says the "impartial AWA pilot"

You guys are still the laughing stock of the industry. Very sad, because I used to have quite a bit of respect for your pilot group. What a shame your airline has become. Maybe one day it will become the airline it once was...

You guys are still the laughing stock of the industry. Very sad, because I used to have quite a bit of respect for your pilot group. What a shame your airline has become. Maybe one day it will become the airline it once was...
It never crossed my mind that you might even want to have our respect, but I freely acknowledge that you are so graciously condescending to tell us how we might regain yours (I mean if your premise is correct that we want it).:laugh:

It never crossed my mind that you might even want to have our respect, but I freely acknowledge that you are so graciously condescending to tell us how we might regain yours (I mean if your premise is correct that we want it).:laugh:

You couldn't be more wrong, though I'm not surprised by your selfish response. I could care less how fools like you feel about me. Safe to say that my point flew way over your head.:p:laugh: Good luck with your pending failure. :beer:

You're catching on. Mark it down in a book, bro.:D

Ive caught on a while ago. Solidarity between pilots is all but gone. You guys got f!%#ed, but dont screw others because of it. You are owed nothing in this industry, but you all think that you are entitled to something that is just not logically sound when 2 airlines merge. Your argument is one of selfishness, arrogance and irrational. I'm sure this wont get through the thick, stubborn head of you all.

Latest resources

Back