Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What if USAir merged with American(DOH west?)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What if USAirways merged/ was aquired by/ whatever/ with American. If American tried to staple USAir, the West pilots would be screaming for DOH. Period. DOH would look okay now.

WP, Don't let yourself get dragged into the East/West pissing match. Seriously, it doesn't involve you and anybody who gets in the middle of a poop throwing match ends up covered in it. You have the luxury I had at my previous company. You aren't Old USAir, you aren't OLD AWA. You are NEW USAir and that means there's no reason you can't get along just fine with both.

I think you've asked a couple of honest questions that have resulted in a few West guys giving some "overzealous" answers that might have come across as a personal attack. However, I'm not sure what you are trying to discover asking this question. If American tried to staple USAir, I'd like to think ALL USAir pilots would be screaming for an equitable integration, not a slightly lesser evil. I'd think you'd do the same.

Best wishes on your return to the line.

What if we all won the lottery tommorrow so we could retire and live happily ever after? After that a voice from above tells us that it's OK to have sex outside of marriage with as many partners as you like. In fact, the more partners, the better your score for going to heaven.

WP, Don't let yourself get dragged into the East/West pissing match. Seriously, it doesn't involve you and anybody who gets in the middle of a poop throwing match ends up covered in it. You have the luxury I had at my previous company. You aren't Old USAir, you aren't OLD AWA. You are NEW USAir and that means there's no reason you can't get along just fine with both.

I think you've asked a couple of honest questions that have resulted in a few West guys giving some "overzealous" answers that might have come across as a personal attack. However, I'm not sure what you are trying to discover asking this question. If American tried to staple USAir, I'd like to think ALL USAir pilots would be screaming for an equitable integration, not a slightly lesser evil. I'd think you'd do the same.

Best wishes on your return to the line.

Thanks.

Latest resources

Back