Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What happened to the new Domicile announcment????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ahhhhh! That is a great point.

Is that the goal, Texx?

The goal is to get back to the basics of our pilot group. 1 group moving in 1 direction.

Do you feel that there needs to be a shake up in Congrees with all the old blood up there?

Last edited:
I guess when I think of qualified, I think of attributes that would make someone a good candidate. Its all semantics. I was just wondering if you were just giving him a jab when you made that comment.[/QUOTE

Isn't this the "No Jabbing Zone?" No, that was not my intent. Actually, he has made significant contributions to this pilot group through his years of volunteer work. If for no other reason, he has earned my respect for his efforts. It's obvious that he cares. Enough said!

Thank you and you are correct. If you put the pilot group before your own needs you will benefit from the improvements in the end along with everyone else. It's the challange of improving the quality of life.

The goal is to get back to the basics of our pilot group. 1 group moving in 1 direction.

Do you feel that there needs to be a shake up in Congrees with all the old blood up there?

Well, it sure doesn't seem to be applicable to the election of the new President. Most of the time, the platform and agenda of change, does not bring the kind of change that people really want. It's simply a front to advance the agenda of the group calling for change, and a vehicle to get elected.

Are you running?

Well, it sure doesn't seem to be applicable to the election of the new President. Most of the time, the platform and agenda of change, does not bring the kind of change that people really want. It's simply a front to advance the agenda of the group calling for change, and a vehicle to get elected.

Are you running?

Actual it is. When people put there own wants and needs before a group that they are to represent, as it is in DC with Cap and Trade, it is the same. This has been a problem for years.

I have stated my position on the direction we should move in.

I am not running as a rep.

Who are the candidates?
Who are the ones that will bring about this change and move the pilot group in one direction? The Jackson 5?

Isn't this the "No Jabbing Zone?" No, that was not my intent. Actually, he has made significant contributions to this pilot group through his years of volunteer work. If for no other reason, he has earned my respect for his efforts. It's obvious that he cares. Enough said!

Sorry, I didnt know anyone established a no jabbing zone. I was just trying to understand the reason for your question.

Sorry, I didnt know anyone established a no jabbing zone. I was just trying to understand the reason for your question.

Usually, those who complain do not offer viable solutions. But even most of those who offer viable solutions, do not follow with action! It is easy to complain, but action takes effort and committment. Most people, especially pilots in pilot groups, will complain, but they want someone else to take care of the problem for them.

My question was inquiring about the willingness to serve or take action, since it appeared that someone was not happy with status quo.

1. Who are the candidates?
2. Who are the ones that will bring about this change and move the pilot group in one direction?
3.The Jackson 5?

1. You will find out in time.
2. See #1.
3. Michael is dead! It's now the Jackson 4! I've heard nothing about them.

Latest resources

Back