Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What happened to the new Domicile announcment????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Was Ron Paul electable in the last presidential election? Or was he running to make a point and bring some issues to light?

Let me review my constitution. Is Ron Paul a natural born citizen of the USA? Yes...check. Has Ron Paul attained the age of 35? Yes...check. Has Ron Paul been fourteen Years a resident within the United States? Yes...check. Yep, he was electable. Whether he was running to make a point and bring fomr issues to light...well...they are all running to make a point and bring some issue to light but that was beside my point anyways.;)

Let me review my constitution. Is Ron Paul a natural born citizen of the USA? Yes...check. Has Ron Paul attained the age of 35? Yes...check. Has Ron Paul been fourteen Years a resident within the United States? Yes...check. Yep, he was electable. Whether he was running to make a point and bring fomr issues to light...well...they are all running to make a point and bring some issue to light but that was beside my point anyways.;)

Usually when people talk about electability in political circles, they're not talking about the constitutional requirements to run for office.

You have to lie and tell people what they want to hear to get elected....Some of us don't do that....We aren't electable....www., Ron Paul, and I are all examples...

Politicians get elected....seldom are they leaders....

Usually when people talk about electability in political circles, they're not talking about the constitutional requirements to run for office.

Which is why I specifically asked if he/she was in good standing. I thought that was the hint that I wasn't talking about electability in political circles. I wasn't sure if Speetape's question was a jab at Texx not being in good standing (I don't know if he/she is which is why I asked the question in the first place).

Last edited:
Which is why I specifically asked if he/she was in good standing. I thought that was the hint that I wasn't talking about electability in political circles. I wasn't sure if Speetape's question was a jab at Texx not being in good standing (I don't know if he/she is which is why I asked the question in the first place).

Texx is much more of an ALPA koolaid drinker than I am....but still not electable....I don't agree with him on many things...but he speaks his mind....not a good thing if you want to get elected....

He has been doing ALPA work for about 15 years...and he is critical of ALPA...

Texx is much more of an ALPA koolaid drinker than I am....but still not electable....I don't agree with him on many things...but he speaks his mind....not a good thing if you want to get elected....

He has been doing ALPA work for about 15 years...and he is critical of ALPA...

"Tex is much more of an ALPA koolaid drinker than I am"?????
Was your quote a slip, Joe?

Do you mean, is he/she in good standing? Because other than that, anyone is electable.

No, you are wrong, with all due respect. What you may be referring to "is he qualified?" Being qualifed, meaning all the boxes checked to be able to run, and being electable are two totally different things.

"Tex is much more of an ALPA koolaid drinker than I am"?????
Was your quote a slip, Joe?

NO....I think he still believes in ALPA....but probably not electable.....

Latest resources

Back