Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What happened to the FLOPS pilot that tagged the 16yr old chick in ATL ??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hoover said:
Wonder how some of you jokesters would feel if the 16 yr old girl in question was your daughter?
You know I think about that a lot with my daughter, and you know if she puts herself in a bad situation, well there's not much I can do about it. It's just like being a pilot, at some point she probably could have broken the "accident string".

I find it hard to believe that this girl couldn't have at some point gotten herself out of this situation.

And I really hope I'm wrong.

ghostrider64 said:
Sex in public places..Tacky and Tasteless?

Screw that. How about fun and healthy...Hell if everyone was having sex all of the time there wouldn't be enough energy left to kill each other...tacky and tasteless hmmmm

I'm no prude, but what do you think the average reaction would be of passengers walking by? Probably one of being put out. The point is they could've gotten a room, or at least gone somewhere more discrete. They were almost in plain view of the public, and at least within eashot of everyone from what I've read, for crissakes! Hell, why not just do it on the floor of the Terminal!

leardawg said:
I'm no prude, but what do you think the average reaction would be of passengers walking by? Probably one of being put out. The point is they could've gotten a room, or at least gone somewhere more discrete. They were almost in plain view of the public, and at least within eashot of everyone from what I've read, for crissakes! Hell, why not just do it on the floor of the Terminal!

Hey, he was commuting to work...give him a break....no time for a hotel.

ultrarunner said:
Hey, he was commuting to work...give him a break....no time for a hotel.

Yeah, I forgot he was FLOPS! Probably had trips scheduled later that day too.(I bet OCC was trying to figure out a way to get him out on a 14 hour work-release so he could cover them! And hey, no need for Hotels! A twofer!).).

computer illiterate

who has a link to the whole story? I can't find didly on google.

:confused:

BOOYA said:
who has a link to the whole story? I can't find didly on google.

:confused:

If you're really that interested in this tabloid trash, search this site. You'll find the previous threads with all the gorey details.

Here is what was posted elsewhere about the incident. http://p068.ezboard.com/frtapilotsfrm1.showMessage?topicID=830.topic

www.11alive.com/news/news...ryid=67200

www.11alive.com/news/news...ryid=67200

I had to come here to read the results of what has happened.

You do the best you can with your kids, and then let them do for themselves. She could have always closed the hanger doors! Or just ripped off his pitot tube! OUCH!

Now for Marks picture on this thred or the whole page, I am glad he started the board, butit is a pilots board, and we are not the most PC (just for you) or anyone else.

If you can't handle it skip this thred and get back in the kitchen, and stay away from real men & boys & our darn toys!

Last edited:

From the EZBoard link above...................ROFLMAO !!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
management
Unregistered User
(9/1/05 6:49 pm)
Memo 0901005 Due to recent events, we feel it is necessary to remind each employeee there is no f##k!ng on company time. Only the company may f##k an employee on company time. An employee may not f##k on company time. For purposes of this policy, company time shall include the time 12 hours before local midnight prior day one to arrival at your quickly disappearing domicile on day 10 (or whenever we finally decide to get you home).
That is all.

No F##king!

Captain Monkey Suit said:
Now he's getting the same treatment in prison I hear...now he's the virgin.

Boy oh boy. That dude is gonna be seeing black leather pants and a red ball and then he's gonna hear, "bring out the gimp!"

Latest resources

Back