Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What happened to the FLOPS pilot that tagged the 16yr old chick in ATL ??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With all due respect, Hunkerdown, if there is any embarrassment to Michael or his loved ones, or to the girl, for that matter, they are the only ones who deserve the blame and criticism. No one disputes the act happened, only the circumstances. By the description of the way they were caught, they both made the decision to engage in the act. Wether or not it is a criminal matter, it WAS a tacky, tasteless, no-class event. I agree some of the posts on the matter have been equally tasteless and puerile (!!!), but this is a website created by and for pilots. I suggest anyone who might be offended by the free exchange of thoughts, and sometimes humor,here (including the puerile and tasteless), IGNORE the sight and find something else to do. It's still a free country, and your tongue lashing smacks a little of holier-than-thou. Nothing personal, just an observation.

leardawg said:
With all due respect, Hunkerdown, if there is any embarrassment to Michael or his loved ones, or to the girl, for that matter, they are the only ones who deserve the blame and criticism. No one disputes the act happened, only the circumstances. By the description of the way they were caught, they both made the decision to engage in the act. Wether or not it is a criminal matter, it WAS a tacky, tasteless, no-class event. I agree some of the posts on the matter have been equally tasteless and puerile (!!!), but this is a website created by and for pilots. I suggest anyone who might be offended by the free exchange of thoughts, and sometimes humor,here (including the puerile and tasteless), IGNORE the sight and find something else to do. It's still a free country, and your tongue lashing smacks a little of holier-than-thou. Nothing personal, just an observation.

I have to agree. From what I have read about the situation it would seem hard to believe that the act was anything but consensual. If that proves to be the case they get whatever comes their way. Where he's concerned, he's finished no matter what. Trying to defend his good name in either case is about as ridiculous as it gets.

leardawg said:

I agree completely. Well said!;)

God points all sides

Hunkerdown,

I completely understand and agree with your point regarding rape both reported, and especially unreported.

This wasn't the case here I fear.

In any case, I think it's a damn shame that this pilot has beed locked up so long because of his dumb assed decision.

I wasn't there, I don't know what happened, my gut feeling tells me this guy is a dumbass, not a cold blooded rapist.

Either way, it for the state of Georgia to judge, not us.

Oh my stars, I almost responded with a puerile comment!!

Who started that term on this board, anyway? Glad somebody looked it up.

Back on the thread:
Sorry you are in the can, Mikey. But then again, seems like you got an UNSAT in judgement on this here tapping the teenager in the stairwell thang.

So, did FLOPS fire him?

Wonder how some of you jokesters would feel if the 16 yr old girl in question was your daughter?

I have to agree with T as a parent but come on guys if you were a 30+ year old single guy and had a possible 20 year old big busted girl coming on to you, you wouldn't be tempted? I know I would but my wife and kidds would be on my mind and I would never do anything to mess that up. I knew Mike very well and I know that he knew No means NO! and he would just move on I also know he would not fool around with a 16 year old girl, he had no problem picking up 80% of the WOMEN he spoke with. Mike is a good guy and I would fly with him anytime. Mike our prayers are with you.

Last edited:
My guess this case get's settled out of court, as it will ultimately be determined that the girls statement was not true.

Then, there will likely be some monetary pay off to the accused for his agreement not to take the girl to civil court.

Stay tuned.

Sex in public places..Tacky and Tasteless?

Screw that. How about fun and healthy...Hell if everyone was having sex all of the time there wouldn't be enough energy left to kill each other...tacky and tasteless hmmmm

Latest resources

Back