Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

propilot

Go Sioux!
I was at STP today, and was told Jetchoice closed up shop last week. The offices are empty and the planes are sitting in the hangar. Anyone hear what happened? Most of the people I talked with at the FBOs were just as curious...

yeah, that is strange. I just tried getting on their website, and it apparently doesn't exist anymore. That's too bad, they seemed like a really good company to fly for.

Yeah I also just heard about it. Evidentally closed up shop on Sunday. Just heard they went out of biz...

yeah, that is strange. I just tried getting on their website, and it apparently doesn't exist anymore. That's too bad, they seemed like a really good company to fly for.

I know a guy in the MSP area who said Jet Choice was offering $50k for G200 PIC's. That about half of what they should have been making. :eek:

I know a guy in the MSP area who said Jet Choice was offering $50k for G200 PIC's. That about half of what they should have been making. :eek:

hmm, I talked to someone last year that was flying for them, he told me they were starting FO's at 50K, and PIC's at 70K on the Falcon 20. I believe he said they were working an 8 on 6 off schedule. Guess it doesn't really matter anymore though.

hmm, I talked to someone last year that was flying for them, he told me they were starting FO's at 50K, and PIC's at 70K on the Falcon 20. I believe he said they were working an 8 on 6 off schedule. Guess it doesn't really matter anymore though.

oh is that right? Yeah, he said $50k and I'm pretty sure he said for PIC on the G200. Maybe he was mistaken. 70k is still low but 50k is ridiculous.

I know they were several hundred grand behind in payments for their facilities. Also, several of a/c owners decided to start their own operation (whatever that means).

not that is matters anymore, but it was a decent company to work for. great QOL and decent pay. but, like so many places these days it was driven into the ground by management's bad decisions. there is no accountability for them, but now there are another 50 pilots on the street.

Latest resources

Back