• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What happend to the Cockpit?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yet another pilot with a tiny little pitot tube. Feeling very threatened and insecure. Grow up twin t, they are not going to take your job or the food out of your childrens mouth

Awesome!!! Thanks for the picture!

Hey If a Woman can do it...

It's NOT a Man's JOB!

Sorry...that's what some jealous machine shop day job workers were telling me, when I worked there while building time to get my first full time 135 job. I think their point was, that flying was not a man's job, because women could do it.

I don't have any opinion on the photo either way...you can either do the job or you can't...sex, race, creed or color, should not be a barrier to employment. As far as KC-135's and women flying em in combat goes...It's highly unlikely that a KC-135 would get shot down and/or ditch in enemy territory, so we don't have to worry about that flight crew being tortured and raped by the Iraqi's or the North Koreans.

More power to em...and you know what, I bet it pisses off them Iraqi's that our women are trained to perform in highly visible and responsible military occupations AND they are good looking enough to not have to wear a towel over their faces!

Re: Hey If a Woman can do it...

WrightAvia said:
More power to em...and you know what, I bet it pisses off them Iraqi's that our women are trained to perform in highly visible and responsible military occupations AND they are good looking enough to not have to wear a towel over their faces!

wow, well said

I must be old, because three out of those four don't look old enough to drive a car, let alone do anything in the military.

Like, WOW!!

They are all blonde, can you imagine the conversations over the intercom???!!!

P: Like, where are we going today?

C: Like, I don't know but I am sure it is like, somewhere in the sky.

E: Like, will we, like be, like, refueling airplanes today?

B: Like, I hope so! Like, I Like to poke my long boom into like small holes!!:eek:

:eek: Dang, don't ask don't tell!!!:eek:

:D

TXPILOT

Just thought I'd join in on the fun......

Cockpit??? Hereforth shall be referred to as the BOX OFFICE.

PS. As a side (a.s.s. kissing attempt) note, of all those I've flown with at the airline level, ALMOST all the women I've had the pleasure of working with make some of the men I've flown with look like absolute amatuers. That's based on having flown with a couple dozen under some pretty demanding circumstances.

I will point out, however, that the worst commercial pilot I've ever flown with was a female who continuously informed me that she had a job waiting for her at United just as soon as she hit 1500 hours (wouldn't even need PIC time to be considered.) And the only commercial pilot I've ever flown with who CRIED on a scheduled 121 flight, also a woman (because crew scheduling extended her trip and ruined her weekend plans). On that particular flight, I was truly flying the plane single-pilot and probably should have written her up, but I figured Aunt Flo was in town.

As for the "United Candidate" I was told she failed upgrade twice and is no longer flying as a pilot for a living. Besides, as we all know, United hasn't hired in two years. I hope the best for her in some new endeavor.

I was going to say a whole bunch about how flying is for anyone who is passionate enough and has a good attitude and respects the job for what it is. (Guess I just did) But I think everyone understands that. Debate about men/women on the flightdeck is, hopefully, a thing of the past as it always boils down to the same thing: competance and attitude.

All the politicaly correct BS aside, (and please God, let those girls be over 18) I know I wouldn't mind having BEEN the instructor seat on that flight!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back