• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What happend to the Cockpit?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've flown with several women pilots, however I've only flown with one at the airline level. I have to say, she was a great stick plus she was really hot! What more can you ask for?

I'd put my family on her airplane any day.

That must have been the KC-135 I saw taxiing around the airport for 20 minutes trying to find a pad just a few feet closer to base ops!

Okay. JUST KIDDING, everyone!

Great Pic.. but I am wondering........could this be the flight crew of the NEW Hooters Airline?

It must be really tough landing that thing for garage sales.

Is it just me or does the one on the bottom left look like Tanya Harding?

The others don't look anything over 12 years.

Peace

Skeezer

Hey ClassG....................."aunt flow"......ha, funny stuff.

Anyway, I can definitely confirm 3 women, however, the one in the right seat is questionable.

Bottom right has to be the hottest girl I have ever seen. Look at those eyes........probably digitally altered.

Last edited:
No way that picture's authentic. Impossible that the military could have 4 women that good looking in the same proximity. Sorry, the odds are against it.

"Anyway, I can definitely confirm 3 women, however, the one in the right seat is questionable. Bottom right has to be the hottest girl I have ever seen. Look at those eyes........probably digitally altered."

Exactly what I was thinking. What is that in the right seat? Kind of looks like Kid Rock gone female or something. Bottom left could be T. Harding of ice skating fame/nonfame. It dosent look like they are inflight. Look at the eng. instruments, but then again the throttles look to be pushed up. Maybe the one in the left seat and bottom two are ROTC students doing the summer tour thing w/ Capt. Pat.

Draginass said:
No way that picture's authentic. Impossible that the military could have 4 women that good looking in the same proximity. Sorry, the odds are against it.

Don that O2 mask, young man! You're gettin' delirious!

It must be really tough landing that thing for garage sales.

Huh?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back