• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What happend to the Cockpit?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think that thing is actually airborne. The engine gauges look to be into green arcs(I've never seen the inside of a 135,) and the FMS screen looks like the enroute page of a UNS-1.

I just can't figure out why the air force is letting George Kostanza fly around with those three chicks.

My guess is that the bottom right female is a Cadet on an orientation flight since she has no shoulder insignia and looks no older than Cindy Brady. More than likely this was a big EO PR event for the AF and I bet it made the headlines of some AF Base newspaper! However, I do believe several of you are beer goggling big time and will regret your posts in the morning (especially when your wives read them). Someone with some editing software talent needs to put a mountain goat in the windscreen and resubmit.:D

Flying with chicks (I can call them that, my mom said so) ROCKS, most of the time.

There are a few out there who take the whole Anything-You-Can-Do thing too seriously. But the one's who show up to have fun and know how to be 'one of the guys' often turn out to be the most memorable trips. Especially when they bring up the fun "topics" before you do.

The first female captain I ever flew with used to take her shoes off, put her feet up on the instrument panel and (literally) stroke the yoke in her hands. She'd wait till you noticed and you gave her that "What's up?" look. Then she'd kinda smile, raise her eyebrows and say "What are we doin tonite?" Knowing this would make you a little uncomfortable, she'd smile again and say "You seeeee, it's ALL about the lapdance." Now, I'm still not sure what that means, but I'll really never forgot it.

Maybe it was just the company I worked for, but pretty much all the women turned out to be about that laid back. I miss it. I'd go back and fly with them all again, anytime. Except, of course, Little Miss "I'm entitled" and the crybaby (who, by the way was pretty HOT, which is another reason I couldn't write her up. But at least I got to turn to her and say "Are you crying? There's no CRYING in FLYING!!) You only get that chance once in a lifetime.

Anyone else had any REALLY fun experiences with the opposite-gender crewmember? Ladies stories, too, please.

A perfectly good airplane... and it has a crack in it...

Twin, love the avatar :D

Last edited:
The engines are running (based on my view of the center instrument panel), and that plane is probably in flight. It looks to me like a real crew on an operational mission -- sanitized (no patches) desert flight suits gives it away.

The one with no rank, in this case, would be the enlisted boom operator -- not a cadet.

I would have loved to be the crew chief on that crew!

Now, imagine the tickle fights they had every night back in the tent (or at least let me imagine).

Seriously, this crew surely kicks a$$, just like all USAF crews -- gender aside!

Awsome photo. Cute chicks.

My brother was at Dover for a while being a crew cheif on C-5's, he said there were a few all female crews, and at Fairchild on KC-135's.

The female captians I have flown with were all cool as sh!t. I think that they were some of the better crews I have been on.

Let's get the lingo right, fellas....

Guys,
It's not an "all female" or "all woman" flight.

It's an UNMANNED AIRCRAFT. Say it with me....UNMANNED AIRCRAFT.

OK got that out of the way....

Once upon a time, I went out in a two-ship formation. In my aircraft were a total of five men. In the other aircraft were five women, three of which were married to three men on my aircraft; me, my copilot, and my loadmaster. The plan was to fly in formation all the way to Germany, then turn around and fly in formation home. Turns out, our aicraft broke (a piece fell off of it, really...my copilot's wife pointed that out) and the UNMANNED AIRCRAFT flew to Germany. We followed 24 hours later, and had the unique opportunity to watch the ladies takeoff from the beer garden overlooking the airfield. We raised our glasses of fine German beer in a hearty salute to our wives as they climbed out past us. It was a proud and happy moment.

By the way, not to brag but all the women on that flight were (are) hot. And since then there are about seven babies between us all.;)

Cheers!
HP

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back