• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What foods do you travel with?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A Food Saver rocks. I have used the food saver to seal up homemade peanut butter cookies, oatmeal cookies and banana bread, turkey sandwiches (add condiments later). If you have access to a Henry's, kind of like a Trader Joes, they have small jars of salsa in all sorts of flavors you can pair with a small bag of tortilla chips (not the healthiest, but neither is the alternative of Taco Bell in the terminal).

Flying in northern California, the small terminal in Monterey (KMRY) has AWESOME clam chowder with a warm bread roll and bowls of chilli, if you (or your crewmembers) can stand it! ;) I haven't found another out station that beats MRY for terminal food, it's fresh and really good!

Taking notice today, we are pretty much all hooked up to a Starbucks IV bag....gotta keep the coffee flowing!

Take care,
-FW

ahh, pacific coast seafood, you can't get much better than that for airport food.

ps. Awesome avatar. Don't change it.

hmmm.. Im the morning i usualy have a stack of aneroid waffers..lunch some diaphrams, then dinner most likely some gears and linkage. And maybe a calibrated leak when i wake up in the morning after a long night of drinking

lunch some diaphrams,

I usually eat the diaphragm as a midnite snack. Then I spit it out and keep eating the box it came in. My dining partner is usually choking down some sausage at the same time followed up with a protein shake.

I usually eat the diaphragm as a midnite snack. Then I spit it out and keep eating the box it came in. My dining partner is usually choking down some sausage at the same time followed up with a protein shake.

Too frickin' hilarious! "Suppertime!" Yumyumyum.

I can't help chiming in, too.

Quality humour. :beer:

Or i usually eat some black box(trying to grow a thicker mustache), Put the sleeve on the Pitot static ram-air tube, Wait for my positive rate and put my Gear up in her bay. then right at touchdown burn the rubber and pull out...my after landing checklist..

For a week long trip, I'll generally take with me $200 for food and drinks. That seems to work well, enough money to go to good restaurants and also to have some drinks if the layover is long enough.

Is that from all the money you made off that SWEET website you had a few years ago...... Please tell us all about the facts of the 'CRJ-500' you had a picture of. With that kinda bankroll you must impress all the Nigerian Starbucks Employees. I bet you always pony up for for the footlong at subway too!

what was the link to that website again......

Is that from all the money you made off that SWEET website you had a few years ago...... Please tell us all about the facts of the 'CRJ-500' you had a picture of. With that kinda bankroll you must impress all the Nigerian Starbucks Employees. I bet you always pony up for for the footlong at subway too!

what was the link to that website again......

Uh, can someone clarify this? I am lost. What website?

Latest resources

Back